Does Anyone Have One?

Old Jun 6th 2009, 7:07 pm
Banned

Taz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to all
Default Re: Does Anyone Have One?

Originally Posted by Eva
You are missing the point....
To keep ur toothbrush clean?
Old Jun 6th 2009, 7:16 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

I'm with Taz on this...a cover is sufficient surely?
Old Jun 6th 2009, 7:27 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Will you two stop crushing my entreprenuerial ways.....and no a skanky wee bit of plastic isn't the same.Lookit the space around the stem of the brush-it doesn't fit tight.Can you imagine the trouble you'd be in if other plastic covers left gaps.Airborne bacteria could get in there easypeasy....
More to the point,are you asking me to believe you brush your teeth and put the wee fidgity cover back on...every time? you never just throw it down on the shelf or enamel(ie not porous) sink??
Old Jun 6th 2009, 7:28 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

of all the things I put in my mouth...surely the toothbrush is the least of my worries...
Old Jun 6th 2009, 7:37 pm
Banned

Taz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Eva
Will you two stop crushing my entreprenuerial ways.....and no a skanky wee bit of plastic isn't the same.Lookit the space around the stem of the brush-it doesn't fit tight.Can you imagine the trouble you'd be in if other plastic covers left gaps.Airborne bacteria could get in there easypeasy....
More to the point,are you asking me to believe you brush your teeth and put the wee fidgity cover back on...every time? you never just throw it down on the shelf or enamel(ie not porous) sink??

Hi, thanks for your interest. I only put the cap on the toothbrush when I travel. This has two benefits, firstly it keeps my Mulberry wash bag clean and secondly (more importantly) the toothbrush head clean.

When I'm not travelling I normally rinse the toothbrush before applying toothpaste. Plus I floss and use mouthwash and am always minty fresh.

Taz
Old Jun 6th 2009, 7:39 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by MataHari
of all the things I put in my mouth...surely the toothbrush is the least of my worries...
Mata Hari, is that u in the picture. Smokin hot MILF sort

Taz x
Old Jun 6th 2009, 7:42 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

You hae much more of an exotic lifestyle than me.....

Sisha, shish kebabs, minty matchmakers.
Old Jun 6th 2009, 7:43 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Taz Mirza
Mata Hari, is that u in the picture. Smokin hot MILF sort

Taz x
'Tis and she's the most wanted on here three years in a row.
You wanna protect her too?
Old Jun 6th 2009, 7:44 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
oh dear...do we have another one...
Old Jun 6th 2009, 7:44 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Eva

Maybe we could date and if we get on well, I could show you a good life.

I love everything Scotch.

Taz x
Old Jun 6th 2009, 7:45 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Eva

You had your chance and blew it.

Old Jun 6th 2009, 7:46 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

oh dear...do we have another one...
It's that thang you do............

Johnnie....come on home
Old Jun 6th 2009, 7:47 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Taz Mirza
You had your chance and blew it.

Your loss Taz,you'll never know what that feels like,
Brings some grown men to their knees.........
Old Jun 6th 2009, 7:48 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Eva
It's that thang you do............

Johnnie....come on home
I'll do a bit of digging...
Old Jun 6th 2009, 7:49 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Eva

Your a reactionary stereotype

LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.