Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Doctor accused of 'practising medicine', cleared!!

Doctor accused of 'practising medicine', cleared!!

Old Jan 25th 2014, 8:31 am
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Doctor accused of 'practising medicine', cleared!!

Originally Posted by Maxima
And here is another doctor doing his noble job

http://7daysindubai.com/hospital-pat...police-affair/

An expat who was rushed to hospital with internal bleeding has been detained for having sex outside marriage.
The woman appeared before Abu Dhabi prosecutors this week, three days after she was taken to the New Medical Centre. According to a medical report, the woman was “an unmarried lady admitted with heavy vaginal bleeding after consented sexual relationship”.

The woman had a vaginal tear that was stitched under general anaesthetic before the hospital called police
“I was woken up in the middle of the night by other women in our accommodation, who said there was blood in the corridor.”
yup. totally consensual.
Old Jan 25th 2014, 9:09 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

My belief is that in the above, where the doctor is from plays a role. Those from places which like to project a fake sense of piety, "honor", "family values" will be likely to "report", while those from more enlightened places will be more humane
That'll be Lancashire, then.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-marriage.html
Old Jan 25th 2014, 1:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

My belief is that in the above, where the doctor is from plays a role. Those from places which like to project a fake sense of piety, "honor", "family values" will be likely to "report", while those from more enlightened places will be more humane
Agree . The New Medical medical staff who reported could have just kept quiet.
Old Jan 25th 2014, 1:40 pm
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

I had a friend whose wife would bleed every time....well...after!
everytime!
It was a uterus thing, i was told. No disease or anything.
They were told that it would go away in time, but still, I would think it would put a huge strain on any relationship if a couple has to go through this.
I can only imagine if a female with that particular problem has to live in a uppity place like this.
What gets me the most is that there are so many 'massage' parlors here which cater for the male population and are not frowned upon by the authorities (atleast not that i know of)
there should be a female version of that as well, so the image of piousness in the society is maintained and yanni, let them do whadever they want do do, as long as they dont do id in bublic!
Old Jan 25th 2014, 1:51 pm
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

Ibk - those bleeds your friend's wife experienced are normally due to fibroids in the uterus, and it's true there is not much you can do except get them cut out but they grow back again. Vaginal wall tearing that is so bad it needs to be sewn up under general anaesthetic....well.... that is not the same thing.
Old Jan 25th 2014, 2:03 pm
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

health is one gift from God that we only miss once it is taken from us