Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Do You Think In Your Lifetime,You Will See Another

Do You Think In Your Lifetime,You Will See Another

Old Apr 13th 2013, 12:03 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do You Think In Your Lifetime,You Will See Another

Originally Posted by Fossildog
Diane Abbot, just for the pure entertainment factor.
No, I meant which post-Thatcher PM should she be like.
Old Apr 14th 2013, 5:33 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Is Boris a woman? If so, hopefully.
Old Apr 14th 2013, 12:25 pm
Just Joined

thintom is an unknown quantity at this point

It's time to let her rest
Old Apr 14th 2013, 1:43 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thintom
It's time to let her rest
She's dead, so there's really no option...

It would be nice to see more women in positions of power, but part of me thinks that it shouldn't matter as this is 2013 and we are supposed to all be equal and considerate of other's needs.

Sadly, it seems that politics is still something of a boys club and you need to be a tough woman to rise through the ranks. Many women just aren't interested in playing the games required.
Old Apr 20th 2013, 1:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Here's an outside bet............. Amber Rudd, Tory MP for Hastings & Rye (and ex-wife of Sunday Times writer AA Gill)........... she is creating quite an impression round my way (my UK home is near there) and she also happens to be the PPS to George Osborne.

Negatives:

1 - she is the PPS to George Osborne
2 - she is a Conservative
3 - H&R is a very marginal seat