Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Do you take your make up off before you go to bed...

Do you take your make up off before you go to bed...

Old Nov 13th 2007, 4:44 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Do you take your make up off before you go to bed...

I always do...even when it's really really late...
Old Nov 13th 2007, 4:55 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you take your make up off before you go to bed...

It's the closest I come to a religion.
Old Nov 13th 2007, 4:56 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
It's the closest I come to a religion.
me too...cause if you don't, you'll regret it in the morning...
Old Nov 13th 2007, 4:59 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

A friend of mine says her mother tod her that you'll age a week every time you sleep in your make up.

I'm just not taking the risk!!
Old Nov 13th 2007, 5:00 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Meow
A friend of mine says her mother tod her that you'll age a week every time you sleep in your make up.

I'm just not taking the risk!!
I see dead people...
Old Nov 13th 2007, 5:05 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

mainly depends on how smashed I am, as I only use slap on the weekend,

anyway, guys, I wondered if you can recommend a marriott hotel in Dubai for a few nights? There seems to be a few.
Old Nov 13th 2007, 5:06 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by welshviking

anyway, guys, I wondered if you can recommend a marriott hotel in Dubai for a few nights? There seems to be a few.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh....are you coming over??????????
Old Nov 13th 2007, 5:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Give me the dates and I will blast my horn everytime I pass it...
Old Nov 13th 2007, 5:10 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh....are you coming over??????????
yes, definately...when we get our oz visa!! lol, and only if I can come to the quiz!

so it maybe a while from now,

but as I hate flying we're gonna breake it up a bit, we have lots of Marriott points and fancied using them, so is there only booze in hotels?

How far from the city centre do most of you live?
Old Nov 13th 2007, 5:17 pm
hmmmm...nice

yes, definately...when we get our oz visa!! lol, and only if I can come to the quiz!

so it maybe a while from now,

but as I hate flying we're gonna breake it up a bit, we have lots of Marriott points and fancied using them, so is there only booze in hotels?

How far from the city centre do most of you live?
lol...don't worry about the booze...you'll be able to get plenty of that around here...yeah, it's hotels, but you don't really notice that...there's loads of bars, clubs and restaurants that are housed in big boutique style hotels...

City centre...not sure if there is such a thing...there are different areas with different things to do...it's unlike most other cities...and you definately need to go round in taxis, not much walking to be done...

Just keep us up to date on when you're planning to come over and I am sure we can give you some good ideas on what to do and where to go...
Old Nov 13th 2007, 6:17 pm
live free or die

Originally Posted by Confucius
Give me the dates and I will blast my horn everytime I pass it...
awww dissapointing...you wont actually blast me with your mighty horn....GAY GAY GAY
Old Nov 13th 2007, 6:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

awww dissapointing...you wont actually blast me with your mighty horn....GAY GAY GAY
You want me to prove I'm not??? Let's have sex...Right now...
Old Nov 13th 2007, 6:25 pm
live free or die

You want me to prove I'm not??? Let's have sex...Right now...
already got my kit off
Old Nov 13th 2007, 6:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

already got my kit off
Come over to Luxembourg...That's the farthest I can reach...
Old Nov 13th 2007, 6:27 pm
live free or die

Come over to Luxembourg...That's the farthest I can reach...
ugh have to get my clothes back on now then, can you wait till I leave the states, or must I come imediately?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.