Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Do You Really Hate Them ?

Do You Really Hate Them ?

Old Mar 11th 2013, 10:33 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do You Really Hate Them ?

Originally Posted by Scamp
Oh you know exactly what you were up to, butch

You like the D-H-P-G?
You're 1 post off the 7000 mark...pretty good going. I assume that the internet police in your office drink coffee and smoke shisha all day?
Old Mar 11th 2013, 10:36 am

Miss Anne Thrope is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
You're 1 post off the 7000 mark...pretty good going. I assume that the internet police in your office drink coffee and smoke shisha all day?
Ahaha, well spotted - he's going to have to think very carefully about what he posts next....
Old Mar 11th 2013, 10:41 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

He'll probably only bill 7000 this month with the amount of time he spends on here
Old Mar 11th 2013, 10:43 am

Originally Posted by co durham boy
He'll probably only bill 7000 this month with the amount of time he spends on here
We're still waiting though.. He's flummoxed. Afraid to blow it!!!
Old Mar 11th 2013, 10:47 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Anne Thrope
This may be the longest he's gone with posting. It better be a good one.
Old Mar 11th 2013, 10:48 am

Has he taken a government job?
Old Mar 11th 2013, 10:49 am

Really, this is getting embarrassing now. The longer the delay, the greater the expectation. It has to be spectacular....
Old Mar 11th 2013, 10:50 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

He may have gone for a mammoth shit , probably due to the 4 Costa Coffee's and Burger King breakfast
Old Mar 11th 2013, 10:55 am

Well I really really hate* to ratchet up the pressure but this is extraordinary. Probably the longest break between Scampaigns that we have ever experienced. I suggest we all stand very far back as this will be explosive!

*by which I mean love
Old Mar 11th 2013, 11:04 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

I hope so.

Ahaha, well spotted - he's going to have to think very carefully about what he posts next....
See below.

If I'm lucky I'll do 32 times that. But that's being lucky. I'll forecast 7,000 now....thanks for the advice!

Blew it. Was on the blower.

I know right, I had to make a call. The **** was trying to tell me he wouldn't accept a lower salary for Saudi. Idiot.

I wish. I'm thinking of the re-registration place by Al Barsha, I'll sack the bellend who caused me grief.

Really, this is getting embarrassing now. The longer the delay, the greater the expectation. It has to be spectacular....
It wasn't.

He may have gone for a mammoth shit , probably due to the 4 Costa Coffee's and Burger King breakfast
My brekkie was a multi-vitamin and a black coffee from a machine. BK and Costa is for the big time charlies, I'm miles off that

^ **** off ^

I've already blown my 7,000th on the other thread I think. Gutted. I could have made that really special.
Old Mar 11th 2013, 11:07 am

Originally Posted by Scamp
I hope so.

See below.

If I'm lucky I'll do 32 times that. But that's being lucky. I'll forecast 7,000 now....thanks for the advice!

Blew it. Was on the blower.

I know right, I had to make a call. The **** was trying to tell me he wouldn't accept a lower salary for Saudi. Idiot.

I wish. I'm thinking of the re-registration place by Al Barsha, I'll sack the bellend who caused me grief.

It wasn't.

My brekkie was a multi-vitamin and a black coffee from a machine. BK and Costa is for the big time charlies, I'm miles off that

^ **** off ^

I've already blown my 7,000th on the other thread I think. Gutted. I could have made that really special.
Is that it? You're better than that Scamp!
Old Mar 11th 2013, 11:08 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scot47
Many posts openly display rather negative views of our hosts - Qataris, Emiraties, Saudis, Kuwaitis, Bahrainis.

Do you REALLY hate your paymasters so much ? Do you not find it difficult working for people you dislike ?
We don't all work for GCC nationals.

Like people everywhere, some are lovely, some okay, but the ones you tend to remember are the arseholes...
Old Mar 11th 2013, 11:15 am

Originally Posted by Meow
but the ones you tend to remember are the arseholes...
Yes, I find that also..
Old Mar 11th 2013, 11:31 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Yes, I find that also..
FFS.

Is that it? You're better than that Scamp!
Lower your expectations.
Old Mar 11th 2013, 12:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by scot47
Many posts openly display rather negative views of our hosts - Qataris, Emiraties, Saudis, Kuwaitis, Bahrainis.

Do you REALLY hate your paymasters so much ? Do you not find it difficult working for people you dislike ?
YES!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.