Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Do you know what you were doing exactly 30 years ago to the second?

Do you know what you were doing exactly 30 years ago to the second?

Old Jul 13th 2009, 3:39 am
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of
Default Do you know what you were doing exactly 30 years ago to the second?

Do you know what you were doing exactly 30 years ago to the second? I do-

Exactly 30 years ago-to the second. 10:40:02 PM CST.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfGOS...eature=related
Old Jul 13th 2009, 3:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you know what you were doing exactly 30 years ago to the second?

Originally Posted by BethPageBlack

i was sleeping
Old Jul 13th 2009, 3:52 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

sneaking out the bedroom window
Old Jul 13th 2009, 6:22 am
Forum Regular

Zico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really nice

wetting my nappy.
Old Jul 13th 2009, 2:35 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of

Now 30 years ago exactly to the second I was sitting in the sun by the family pool, on the phone, with with my coffee, morning racing form and Marijuana..I remember! And you know whats really funny my friends? Except the family part, thats exactly what I'm doing now. Plus the internet
Old Jul 13th 2009, 2:37 pm
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

I was just a twinkle in my dad's eye
Old Jul 13th 2009, 2:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Euc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond repute

I was just an twinkle/itch in my dad's eye/nuts
Old Jul 13th 2009, 2:56 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

I was probably sleeping too - I was only two and was raised back when kids had to be in bed at 8pm without fuss or a sound thrashing was delivered.

N.
Old Jul 13th 2009, 3:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

livinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond repute

I was 18 and off backpacking!Not sure where I was exactly but yeah round about that time,single and care free!!!
Old Jul 13th 2009, 3:11 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by livinginreality
I was 18 and off backpacking!Not sure where I was exactly but yeah round about that time,single and care free!!!

If I had to do it all over again I never would have got married and had so many kids.
Old Jul 13th 2009, 3:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Euc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond repute

If I had to do it all over again I never would have got married and had so many kids.
But your wife is so beautiful, and your kids have got such wonderful jobs working as top model around the world, why on earth would you give that up?!
Old Jul 13th 2009, 3:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

You are almost certainly out by appx 2 hours - unless you have accounted for the differences between a 24 hour calendar day and a solar day or sidereal day, depending on which frame of reference you apply.... If one were feeling particularly pernickity, then the effects of special relativity on your measurement should be accounted for, but then you did state a tolerance of plus/minus one second....

{I'll get my anorak.....}
Old Jul 13th 2009, 3:16 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Euc-
But your wife is so beautiful, and your kids have got such wonderful jobs working as top model around the world, why on earth would you give that up?!
I have two football stars, and a golf prodigy son too, and my 29 year old daughter is the worlds best mother and wife..And my other daughter is my smartest kid.
Old Jul 13th 2009, 3:20 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
You are almost certainly out by appx 2 hours - unless you have accounted for the differences between a 24 hour calendar day and a solar day or sidereal day, depending on which frame of reference you apply.... If one were feeling particularly pernickity, then the effects of special relativity on your measurement should be accounted for, but then you did state a tolerance of plus/minus one second....

{I'll get my anorak.....}
I think right now my mom was feeding me my breakfast. Most likely bacon, eggs sunnyside up, grits, toast and OJ. You know whats really funny my friends? My wife is getting ready to serve me up something now too
Old Jul 13th 2009, 3:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

I have two football stars, and a golf prodigy son too, and my 29 year old daughter is the worlds best mother and wife..And my other daughter is my smartest kid.
There ya go, and you would give that all up?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.