Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Do you feel as old as you are chronologically?

Do you feel as old as you are chronologically?

Old Apr 29th 2009, 4:10 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Do you feel as old as you are chronologically?

With MH's birthday round the corner and mine approaching too, I just can't believe that I will be 44 soon. I honestly feel as though I am only 34 where did the last ten years go
Old Apr 29th 2009, 4:15 am
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Do you feel as old as you are chronologically?

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
With MH's birthday round the corner and mine approaching too, I just can't believe that I will be 44 soon. I honestly feel as though I am only 34 where did the last ten years go

wow some more taureans, mine is this weekend and I reach the grand old age of 43, but certainly don't feel like it.....
Old Apr 29th 2009, 4:24 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

I like to look in my Lebo mirror...it tells me I am 28...lol
but seriously...I feel better about myself and the way I look than ever before, and when I look at pics from say 10 years ago, I am not longing to look like that again...
I do wonder how long this good feeling will last, the thought of turning 50 doesn't exactly fill me with happiness...
Old Apr 29th 2009, 4:26 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moto111
wow some more taureans, mine is this weekend and I reach the grand old age of 43, but certainly don't feel like it.....
so we have a 43rd, 44th and 45th coming up

Originally Posted by MataHari
I like to look in my Lebo mirror...it tells me I am 28...lol
but seriously...I feel better about myself and the way I look than ever before, and when I look at pics from say 10 years ago, I am not longing to look like that again...
I do wonder how long this good feeling will last, the thought of turning 50 doesn't exactly fill me with happiness...

If I lost some weight I would feel way better about myself, but I am happier as a person. I am dreading hitting 50 I have to say
Old Apr 29th 2009, 4:44 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Well, still being the low side of 40, it hasnt started to play on my mind....

But I have to say I still feel 24, not 39.. Tho I have been known to feel older...
Old Apr 29th 2009, 4:46 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Well, still being the low side of 40, it hasnt started to play on my mind....

But I have to say I still feel 24, not 39.. Tho I have been known to feel older...
but does it bother you that people think you're older than your actual age...
and that's not me being bitchy by the way...
Old Apr 29th 2009, 4:56 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

I think the 24 yo in me feels that it shows my maturity..

The 39 yo in me just thinks its Inse and Bunglemans insecurity....
Old Apr 29th 2009, 5:03 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Oh, and perish the thought......
Old Apr 29th 2009, 5:04 am
Forum Regular

MrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud of

I'm 32 but i don't feel it, more like 22.

Know what they say though..............only as onld as the man you feel! and my husband is a toy boy!

Mrs H
Old Apr 29th 2009, 5:05 am
hmmmm...nice

Oh, and perish the thought......
I added that for other people...I know you would never think that...
Old Apr 29th 2009, 5:10 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

I thought it was your anti-flirting mechanism kicking in....
Old Apr 29th 2009, 5:11 am
hmmmm...nice

I thought it was your anti-flirting mechanism kicking in....
it was a genuine question...toyboy
Old Apr 29th 2009, 5:11 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TBH, I think it proves my point.. A lot of people look at me and think Im older that I actually am.. When they get to know me, they realise I act youger than I actually am....
Old Apr 29th 2009, 5:12 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

it was a genuine question...toyboy
But you have already stated you are no cougar....

So I'm (not)screwed, amnt I....
Old Apr 29th 2009, 5:12 am
hmmmm...nice

TBH, I think it proves my point.. A lot of people look at me and think Im older that I actually am.. When they get to know me, they realise I act youger than I actually am....
yeah...you can be a bit childish at time I suppose...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.