Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Do ugly people find other ugly people attractive...

Do ugly people find other ugly people attractive...

Old Mar 31st 2009, 10:38 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Do ugly people find other ugly people attractive...

Or do they just realise their ugly themselves and the minger their with is about as good as their gonna get?

Surely ugly people must look at attractive people and still fancy them, even though they realise they'd never have a chance...

Its quite sad really..
Old Mar 31st 2009, 10:42 am
Once a blue Always a blue

Tiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Do ugly people find other ugly people attractive...

Originally Posted by BangleMan View Post
Or do they just realise their ugly themselves and the minger their with is about as good as their gonna get?

Surely ugly people must look at attractive people and still fancy them, even though they realise they'd never have a chance...

Its quite sad really..
This is sick!
Why the **** would you think about a friggin Minger?
Old Mar 31st 2009, 10:46 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiger989 View Post
This is sick!
Why the **** would you think about a friggin Minger?
do you mean 'think about a friggin minger' or 'think about friggin a minger' ?....lol
Old Mar 31st 2009, 10:47 am

Tiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of light

do you mean 'think about a friggin minger' or 'think about friggin a minger' ?....lol
BOTH

even cover the face F the base philosophy won't work.
Old Mar 31st 2009, 10:50 am
Hammer for Life

BOTH

even cover the face F the base philosophy won't work.
its true though, you see some really ugly ****ers walking down the road hand in hand and they make you gack just looking at them.....so how come they find one another attractive assuming they do ?

I dont understand it....ok, a person can put on weight over the years, but if you started out ugly the chances are, you aint going to improve with age !
Old Mar 31st 2009, 10:52 am

its true though, you see some really ugly ****ers walking down the road hand in hand and they make you gack just looking at them.....so how come they find one another attractive assuming they do ?

I dont understand it....ok, a person can put on weight over the years, but if you started out ugly the chances are, you aint going to improve with age !
This is not the worst. the worst is ("Especially up north") Is stumbling across a friggin minger guy with a model girlfriend. HOW ON EARTH? Why do english girls loves mingers?
Old Mar 31st 2009, 10:53 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

So speaks the voice of experience. Don't think a change of wardrobe will help THAT much....
Old Mar 31st 2009, 10:59 am
Hammer for Life

This is not the worst. the worst is ("Especially up north") Is stumbling across a friggin minger guy with a model girlfriend. HOW ON EARTH? Why do english girls loves mingers?
Sadly, Im a model bloke with a minger girlfriend....
Old Mar 31st 2009, 11:00 am

Sadly, Im a model bloke with a minger girlfriend....
That again I don't understand???
Old Mar 31st 2009, 11:02 am
Hammer for Life

That again I don't understand???
why would I expect anything different from an Everton fan ?
Old Mar 31st 2009, 11:51 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Its quite sad really..
Well you tell us mate...
Old Mar 31st 2009, 12:03 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

I have to admit I read it the other way around first time I saw that post...dirty minds think alike I suppose!

N.
Old Mar 31st 2009, 12:08 pm
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Spugsy View Post
Well you tell us mate...
I find you attractive so it must be true...
Old Mar 31st 2009, 12:10 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Its quite sad really..
There's someone for everyone...beauty is in the eye of the beer holder !
Old Mar 31st 2009, 12:42 pm

Originally Posted by MacScot View Post
There's someone for everyone...beauty is in the eye of the beer holder !
Thats when you put on your beer goggles