Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Do my job for me part 46132688

Do my job for me part 46132688

Old Jul 29th 2009, 12:52 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do my job for me part 46132688

Put the country names or presidents etc in the search box here and voila ! - lots of quotes.

http://www.brainyquote.com/
Old Jul 29th 2009, 1:25 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
hey, i was having a go at mh, don't take it out on me...

MM, xx
They are all done now anyway.
Old Jul 29th 2009, 1:39 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Ok I'm working on a job at the moment and I need to get some quotes, basically they need to be about visions, freedom, values, dreams, discovery etc,
bahhahhhaha hhaaahahahahahhahhahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah
visions bahhahahahahaha
freedom bahahhahahahahahahahahahaha
values ****ing bahahahahahahahah
dreams yup their full o that
discovery bahahahahahahahaha not since about 1400

but they need to be by famous people, leaders perhaps from these regions:

Egypt 30 odd yrs of nutters in charge forget it
UAE look for sheikh zayed quotes or sheik mo
Saudino comment
Pakistan bahahahahahhaha
Indonesialolololololo
Ivory Coastslavery diamonds, illegal arms smuggling child slaves errr thats about it
Togogood luck
Iransome crackers but will be nowt you can use
Nigeriabahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

Now they have to be 'safe' quotes of you know what I mean, I've got a few from the Sheikh like “We are proud of our past and our present and we
face the future with unflagging determination.”

But I need to find specific quotes for the other places and I have no idea who I should google to find these people,

can any of you lovely lot help a brother out?
sorry about that but seriously good luck none of the countries you mentioned have much of a track record in any of your areas and almost all the quotes you find will be from mass murderers, corrupt politicians, dictators etc etc etc

that said give us a more specific idea of whta you need em for, might be able to find something for you
Old Jul 29th 2009, 1:48 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
sorry about that but seriously good luck none of the countries you mentioned have much of a track record in any of your areas and almost all the quotes you find will be from mass murderers, corrupt politicians, dictators etc etc etc

that said give us a more specific idea of whta you need em for, might be able to find something for you
well that's why I was asking for help, it wasn't bloody easy at all.
Old Jul 29th 2009, 2:05 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

well that's why I was asking for help, it wasn't bloody easy at all.
what did you get in the end?
Old Jul 29th 2009, 2:54 pm
Forum Regular

Razzy is just really niceRazzy is just really niceRazzy is just really niceRazzy is just really niceRazzy is just really niceRazzy is just really niceRazzy is just really niceRazzy is just really nice

Ok I'm working on a job at the moment and I need to get some quotes, basically they need to be about visions, freedom, values, dreams, discovery etc,

but they need to be by famous people, leaders perhaps from these regions:

Egypt
UAE
Saudi
Pakistan
Indonesia
Ivory Coast
Togo
Iran
Nigeria

Now they have to be 'safe' quotes of you know what I mean, I've got a few from the Sheikh like “We are proud of our past and our present and we

But I need to find specific quotes for the other places and I have no idea who I should google to find these people,

can any of you lovely lot help a brother out?
Sorry I am not brainy enough - Barak Obama lived in Indonesia for a while - He talks well about values freedom and dreams etc.? Perhaps you could use his. Sounds like an interesting job to me.
Old Jul 29th 2009, 4:28 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by shiva
what did you get in the end?
one from the sheikh, nelson mandela, some indian dude, and erm, the dude running Iran.*

*I may very well change this one.
Old Jul 29th 2009, 4:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Euc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond repute

one from the sheikh, nelson mandela, some indian dude, and erm, the dude running Iran.*

*I may very well change this one.
Ahmedinejad or Khamenei?
Old Jul 29th 2009, 7:58 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

They are all done now anyway.
Hey...at least acknowledge people that went out of their way to help you or next time just google with appropriate phrases and don't admit defeat so early

Last edited by MacScot; Jul 29th 2009 at 8:05 pm.
Old Jul 29th 2009, 11:32 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

For Nigeria, use the President who sent you an email personally inviting you to invest 500k in his Smoking Mirrors Company

or this one:
The magician and the politician have much in common: they both have to draw our attention away from what they are really doing.”

Ben Okri. Nigerian writer.
Old Jul 30th 2009, 5:31 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by MacScot
Hey...at least acknowledge people that went out of their way to help you or next time just google with appropriate phrases and don't admit defeat so early

http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/forum/t1222.gif
oh I do appreciate the people who helped me, cheers all.
Old Jul 30th 2009, 5:33 am
A bubbly-jock...

oh I do appreciate the people who helped me, cheers all.
No worries
Old Jul 30th 2009, 5:38 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Euc-
Ahmedinejad or Khamenei?
these are them:

“We are proud of our past and our present and we
Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid al-Maktoum

“Technical knowledge has now become an integral aspect of the Iranian psyche.”
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

“There can be hope only for a society which acts as one big family, not as many separate ones.”
Anwar Sadat

“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”
Nelson Mandela
Old Jul 30th 2009, 5:55 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

these are them:

“We are proud of our past and our present and we
Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid al-Maktoum

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

“There can be hope only for a society which acts as one big family, not as many separate ones.”
Anwar Sadat

“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”
Nelson Mandela
Old Jul 30th 2009, 6:18 am
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

these are them:

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
Hmmm especially when creating nuclear weapons...