Do my job for me....

Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:09 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Do my job for me....

...ok I might as well as as a lot of you lot have kids, and I did get some good info last time about my warriors from the middle ages....

I have to come up with some games for kids, aged 3-6 that are educational, stuff we could take to them that they could play with and learn,

you know like 'pairs' where they get big cards with animals on and they have to turn two over and you have to remember where they are so when it's your turn you can pick a pair.

I need games for numbers, words, colours etc....

Any ideas?

Cheers in advance....
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:12 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do my job for me....

oh I am sure there are lots of sites on the internet that you could have a look at...my daughter likes www.starfall.com for instance, will see if I can find the other one which is to do with numbers...
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Spugsy
...ok I might as well as as a lot of you lot have kids, and I did get some good info last time about my warriors from the middle ages....

I have to come up with some games for kids, aged 3-6 that are educational, stuff we could take to them that they could play with and learn,

you know like 'pairs' where they get big cards with animals on and they have to turn two over and you have to remember where they are so when it's your turn you can pick a pair.

I need games for numbers, words, colours etc....

Any ideas?

Cheers in advance....
I dunno what its all about but Letterland is what the kids are into these days... Educational and fun by all accounts
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:13 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

I think "pairs" is generally called "The Memory Game".

Bingo can be played with number or picture cards.

Fruit and veg is good for shapes and colour games. Can be turned into a shopping game as well including numbers and prices.

Songs like "head, shoulders, knees and toes" are okay to get kids learning through actions ... as is "I am The Music Man" with all his various musical instruments.
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:15 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
oh I am sure there are lots of sites on the internet that you could have a look at...my daughter likes www.starfall.com for instance, will see if I can find the other one which is to do with numbers...
ah they have to be physical games, stuff we could brand and take along for them to play with, nothing online at all.
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:16 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Sky Blue
I dunno what its all about but Letterland is what the kids are into these days... Educational and fun by all accounts
what is it?
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:16 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
I think "pairs" is generally called "The Memory Game".

Bingo can be played with number or picture cards.

Fruit and veg is good for shapes and colour games. Can be turned into a shopping game as well including numbers and prices.

Songs like "head, shoulders, knees and toes" are okay to get kids learning through actions ... as is "I am The Music Man" with all his various musical instruments.
well we used to called it 'fish' for some reason.

Like the 'head, shoulder and knees and toes' though. Many thanks.
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:18 am
why ayeeeee man!

heh thats good, just spent a few minutes doing word games with a rabbit, it mada me quite happy....
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:20 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

I play different games with a rabbit.
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:20 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

well we used to called it 'fish' for some reason.

Like the 'head, shoulder and knees and toes' though. Many thanks.
Yeah...we also called it 'fish', though my friends in Wilmslow call it 'concentration'.
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:22 am
why ayeeeee man!

I play different games with a rabbit.
So do a few people on here pet...
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:23 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

ah they have to be physical games, stuff we could brand and take along for them to play with, nothing online at all.
oh right...does brand mean put a logo on it or something...
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:24 am
why ayeeeee man!

oh right...does brand mean put a logo on it or something...
yeah sorry, so the 'pairs' cards would have the logo on the back, games we can bring and give to the kids to physically play with, on their own or with a teacher.
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:27 am

Paint by numbers
Dot to Dot
Spot the difference.

All things that can be printed, themed and branded.
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:28 am
why ayeeeee man!

Paint by numbers
Dot to Dot
Spot the difference.

All things that can be printed, themed and branded.
'find the rabbit'

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.