Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Do fat people try harder in bed ?

Do fat people try harder in bed ?

Old Mar 10th 2009, 6:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do fat people try harder in bed ?

Originally Posted by MataHari
animals and midgets...
So a Shetland Pony is also out of the question, being as its dwarf horse?

In all honesty, I think there is a modicum of truth in this earth shattering question.

But having said that, I once knew a tall skinny girl that would do anything. Boy, was she a whole heap of fun!
Old Mar 10th 2009, 6:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
A colleague of mine is ploughing a right porker in our London office and reckons she is awesome in the sack and will do ANYTHING.

I have obviously only been with the finest of women, so I wouldnt know about the lardies abilities in bed, but wondered if any of you think this is true and can confirm or deny
I subscribe to the school of women with small tits try harder in bed...
Old Mar 10th 2009, 7:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nottmbantam
So a Shetland Pony is also out of the question, being as its dwarf horse?

In all honesty, I think there is a modicum of truth in this earth shattering question.

But having said that, I once knew a tall skinny girl that would do anything. Boy, was she a whole heap of fun!
You knew my wife as well, then?

I'll put you on the list............. you'll get your commemorative invitation.
Old Mar 10th 2009, 8:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

What a thread.............I love it!

When I was a lot younger and shall we say more athletic I boned a fat bird and she broke my bed, the friggin leg fell off!

Was held up by a breeze block for years!
Old Mar 11th 2009, 2:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

I don't
Old Mar 11th 2009, 3:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Ploughing a porker, willing to swallow, let me explode in their face, cant go down on a fat bird as you have to wade through the fat to get to the fun, I boned a fat bird..............

Confucius, do your end-of-year polls now - this is going to be the Thread Of The Year, no question..........

Last edited by The Dean; Mar 11th 2009 at 3:27 am. Reason: ............
Old Mar 11th 2009, 3:30 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Ploughing a porker, willing to swallow, let me explode in their face, cant go down on a fat bird as you have to wade through the fat to get to the fun, I boned a fat bird..............

Confucius, do your end-of-year polls now - this is going to be the Thread Of The Year, no question..........
I'd do Dawn French mind you......and if I had problem with all the fat and finding the right hole, I'd just simply ask "Come on Dawn baby, fart and give me a clue".......lol
Old Mar 11th 2009, 3:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'd do Dawn French mind you......and if I had problem with all the fat and finding the right hole, I'd just simply ask "Come on Dawn baby, fart and give me a clue".......lol
Dawn French? Yes certainly............

I used to have a bit of a pash for Alison Moyet............
Old Mar 11th 2009, 3:42 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Dawn French? Yes certainly............

I used to have a bit of a pash for Alison Moyet............
Adele reminds me of Alison Moyet....

Ah, just listening to the UK's AbsoluteRadio and they are playing The Story of the Blues, by WAH .......oh, to be back in the 80's again.....happy days, great music, great friends, great times.......****, where did the years go !
Old Mar 11th 2009, 4:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Adele reminds me of Alison Moyet....

Ah, just listening to the UK's AbsoluteRadio and they are playing The Story of the Blues, by WAH .......oh, to be back in the 80's again.....happy days, great music, great friends, great times.......****, where did the years go !
Just saw your new thread............

I'm reporting you to the "Copy-And-Paste Police".................
Old Mar 11th 2009, 4:12 am
Hammer for Life

Just saw your new thread............

I'm reporting you to the "Copy-And-Paste Police".................
I can copy and paste my own stuff surely ?
Old Mar 11th 2009, 4:22 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

I can copy and paste my own stuff surely ?
come again...
Old Mar 11th 2009, 4:50 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Confucius
I subscribe to the school of women with small tits try harder in bed...
Yes I agree with you there, Confucius. As for chubby women, I find them to be invariably more cheerful in and out of bed.
Old Mar 11th 2009, 4:56 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by MataHari
come again...
You're so demanding....
Old Mar 11th 2009, 4:58 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

You're so demanding....
small tits talking...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.