Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

disturb eggs at your peril...

disturb eggs at your peril...

Old Dec 5th 2008, 11:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default disturb eggs at your peril...

...cos it's apparently illegal in the uk, lol...as is "wilfully pretending to be a barrister" or "offering for sale a game bird killed on a Sunday or Christmas day"...

these are some of the 3,600 new offences created by labour since 1997 - what a total waste of time...

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18/20081205...s-5b839a9.html

MM, xx
Old Dec 5th 2008, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

boroexile is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: disturb eggs at your peril...

The "total waste of time" bit just sums up Labour full stop though. I particularly like the new rules issued by some councils stating that people can't smoke in their own home for 3 hours before a visit by a public servant. Bit of a bugger if you're house is on fire and the firemen refuse to go in because you only put out your last cigarette less then an hour ago....
Old Dec 5th 2008, 1:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by boroexile
The "total waste of time" bit just sums up Labour full stop though. I particularly like the new rules issued by some councils stating that people can't smoke in their own home for 3 hours before a visit by a public servant. Bit of a bugger if you're house is on fire and the firemen refuse to go in because you only put out your last cigarette less then an hour ago....
geez...it gets worse, that is totally ridiculous...spose it might help crims though, have a quick fag just as the police come knocking on the door...

MM, xx
Old Dec 5th 2008, 3:11 pm
Forum Regular

Back to the eggs - what worries me is that I like to tease my eggs a bit before making an omlette. A sort of really crap version of the torture scene from "Reservoir Dogs". Who woud decide if I had really disturbed the egss? Would I be at the mercy of the judge on the day if I was caught? And more importantly what is the maximum sentence? Is it worse if the eggs are free range?

Bloody Labour, thats the only fun I've had since they banned "Happy Slapping".
Old Dec 5th 2008, 4:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by boroexile
Back to the eggs - what worries me is that I like to tease my eggs a bit before making an omlette. A sort of really crap version of the torture scene from "Reservoir Dogs". Who woud decide if I had really disturbed the egss? Would I be at the mercy of the judge on the day if I was caught? And more importantly what is the maximum sentence? Is it worse if the eggs are free range?

Bloody Labour, thats the only fun I've had since they banned "Happy Slapping".
The judge will always interrogate the victims to have both sides of the story...
Old Dec 5th 2008, 6:59 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Confucius
The judge will always interrogate the victims to have both sides of the story...
So my omlette could end up being grilled?
Old Dec 5th 2008, 7:15 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Nuclear explosion...hmmm.