Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

The Dismal State Of The UK As Seen On BBC1's Traffic Cops

The Dismal State Of The UK As Seen On BBC1's Traffic Cops

Old Jan 15th 2009, 8:24 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Dismal State Of The UK As Seen On BBC1's Traffic Cops

Originally Posted by shiva

I have to say I agree with some of Bison's comments.
Old Jan 15th 2009, 8:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Diggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Bison
almost everyone back at home was talking about how bad the UK has become.

Hes almost right with this quote. Lots are talking about it. I dont know about ALMOST everyone though !
Old Jan 15th 2009, 9:53 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

I watched the latest episode of Traffic cops yesterday, they were up north in Hull and it just pissed me off that the whole program featured foreign f**kers breaking our laws, causing chaos and f**king up our country.
A bit of a sweeping statement there but in any case you're not allowed to equate immigration with a rise in crime...PC brigade won't allow that!

When are the British Public going to wake up and reclaim their bloody land!
The British (or more specifically the English) are not allowed to reclaim their country because they are all racists don't you know? The Irish, Scots and Welsh can have assemblies and republics but the ethnic majority English should just shut up and let their country become a receptacle for anyone who wants to go there for whatever reason they like.

Of course a country like the UAE is quite fine and within it's rights NOT to give citizenship to foreigners as a general rule, because they prefer people to work or not be here since unemployed people tend to commit more crimes in general, sometimes just to survive...if they tried that in the UK there would be a civil war!

N.
Old Jan 15th 2009, 10:14 am
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute

Of course there'll be no talking or reasoning with you, cos with such opinions you'll be convinced you're right and will be unable to 'hear' any other viewpoint.

Your comments are nasty, nasty, NASTY
I don't think they are nasty, is it ok then for a number of these foreigners to be carrying knives, robbing our houses, raping our women, living of our land for free?

I think the problem is people have been brainwashed into being to PC, deep down they are with me on this one, lots agree and the ones who don't maybe are to frightened to speak up incase they get called racist or whatever.

not ****ing england, which fankly is all that matters
Are you to ashamed to tell us where then?
Old Jan 15th 2009, 10:19 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Are you to ashamed to tell us where then?
fair play to you, trainspotting was on at the cinema when you were still sucking yer ma's diddys
Old Jan 15th 2009, 10:28 am
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute

Ummm no, I was out raving in 1996 mate.
Old Jan 15th 2009, 10:30 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: The Dismal State Of The UK As Seen On BBC1's Traffic Cops

Originally Posted by Diggler
I do agree with you though, (although it grates me to do so), England has been damaged over the last 20 years, beyond repair. (In my opinion !)
Public floggings, that would get petty theft and ASBO behavior down pretty quickly without the need to build extra prisons.
Old Jan 15th 2009, 10:31 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

The recurring problem with these "discussions" is that people's valid concerns about immigration get swept along with the hysterical rhetoric that ends up tarring all immigrants with the same brush and doesn't make any distinction between legal migrants, asylum seekers, refugees and illegal immigrants. Every other day the Express and the Mail add more fuel to the fire with skewed stories and cherry-picked stats. And people get angry and then any attempt at rational debate gets drowned out by shouts of RACIST or PC BRIGADE from respective sides.

But if you ask me, what really makes the UK depressing is the shite weather.
Old Jan 15th 2009, 10:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

I watched the latest episode of Traffic cops yesterday, they were up north in Hull and it just pissed me off that the whole program featured foreign f**kers breaking our laws, causing chaos and f**king up our country.

Now when I say breaking laws, I am not talking about the odd "speeding" offence, the program was following the Armed response unit and featured a couple of russians that decided to have a fight in the street with knives, some other Italian guy who was parked on a Pelican Crossing, when questioned by police told about 70 lies, said he had an Italian licence to try and get out of having points etc etc, the whole country is f**ked!

Bison your either being a pi$$ taker or are clearly delusional, in an earlier thread you stated your disgust with the Adolf family... Isn't this a similar case of getting rid of those pesky foreigners and non-ayrans? The Fatherland for the pure bloods?

You also talk about Briton, possibly one of the most basta@#$ised countries out there - christ we got the Scots, Welsh, Irish, people from Brockworth...

I mean for chrissakes, after the war the input of the West Indian and Asian community to rebuild the country was absolutely vital, and this has continued throught the rest of the century (a lot of Asians seeking assylum from Africa in the 70's through to the modern favourite the Eastern Europeans)... The vast majority will work hard and I mean hard for rubbish money, pay taxes and use public services. What have we got otherwise? A lot of defined "British" people who will not want to work hard, pay taxes and generally contribute to the country... Just take the easy way out...

Ok so on a Friday and Saturday night down the Avenue or KCs, or Kings (yes they were all as bad as they sound) in Gloucester what was the ethnic make up of the scuffles, scraps and worse????

Oh yeah all those foreigers werent it? Send em all back i say we can have england for the english and tell the lot of em to do one, yeah???
Old Jan 15th 2009, 11:13 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sky Blue
Bison your either being a pi$$ taker or are clearly delusional, in an earlier thread you stated your disgust with the Adolf family... Isn't this a similar case of getting rid of those pesky foreigners and non-ayrans? The Fatherland for the pure bloods?

You also talk about Briton, possibly one of the most basta@#$ised countries out there - christ we got the Scots, Welsh, Irish, people from Brockworth...

I mean for chrissakes, after the war the input of the West Indian and Asian community to rebuild the country was absolutely vital, and this has continued throught the rest of the century (a lot of Asians seeking assylum from Africa in the 70's through to the modern favourite the Eastern Europeans)... The vast majority will work hard and I mean hard for rubbish money, pay taxes and use public services. What have we got otherwise? A lot of defined "British" people who will not want to work hard, pay taxes and generally contribute to the country... Just take the easy way out...

Ok so on a Friday and Saturday night down the Avenue or KCs, or Kings (yes they were all as bad as they sound) in Gloucester what was the ethnic make up of the scuffles, scraps and worse????

Oh yeah all those foreigers werent it? Send em all back i say we can have england for the english and tell the lot of em to do one, yeah???
if England was just full of ENglish it would fall to pieces in days.
Old Jan 15th 2009, 11:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
A bit of a sweeping statement there but in any case you're not allowed to equate immigration with a rise in crime...PC brigade won't allow that!

The British (or more specifically the English) are not allowed to reclaim their country because they are all racists don't you know? The Irish, Scots and Welsh can have assemblies and republics but the ethnic majority English should just shut up and let their country become a receptacle for anyone who wants to go there for whatever reason they like.

Of course a country like the UAE is quite fine and within it's rights NOT to give citizenship to foreigners as a general rule, because they prefer people to work or not be here since unemployed people tend to commit more crimes in general, sometimes just to survive...if they tried that in the UK there would be a civil war!

N.
"I don't like the fact that these people take our jobs, shag our women, claims our benefits and live in our council houses when their are British people who are living on the street because of a shortage in housing."

Not exactly a PC statment eh Norm?
Old Jan 15th 2009, 12:09 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

There is no shortage of housing. There are 500,000 empty houses in the UK. Now THAT is a disgrace.
Old Jan 15th 2009, 12:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Sky Blue;7171224

I mean for chrissakes, after the war the input of the West Indian and Asian community to rebuild the country was absolutely vital,

You forgot the Irish, hee hee, had to get me bit in for the old country.

But Good point which people tend to forget! These people did jobs that the English didn't want to do and they suffered incredible racism, but they stuck it out and integrated into the country!
Old Jan 15th 2009, 12:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=annacarna;7171681][QUOTE=Sky Blue;7171224

I mean for chrissakes, after the war the input of the West Indian and Asian community to rebuild the country was absolutely vital,

You forgot the Irish, hee hee, had to get me bit in for the old country.

But Good point which people tend to forget! These people did jobs that the English didn't want to do and they suffered incredible racism, but they stuck it out and integrated into the country![/QUOTE]

I did mention the Irish beforehand, as sort of pre dating the war, as they have been coming over stealing our jobs and greening the pure white blood lines of the english for the last couple of centuries

And yes that is absolutely correct they have had to do the crapy jobs, with pathetic pay, pay tax and suffer lots of abuse...
Old Jan 15th 2009, 2:25 pm
Just Joined

miss-minx is just really nicemiss-minx is just really nicemiss-minx is just really nicemiss-minx is just really nicemiss-minx is just really nicemiss-minx is just really nicemiss-minx is just really nicemiss-minx is just really nicemiss-minx is just really nicemiss-minx is just really nice

Now when I say breaking laws, I am not talking about the odd "speeding" offence, the program was following the Armed response unit and featured a couple of russians that decided to have a fight in the street with knives, some other Italian guy who was parked on a Pelican Crossing, when questioned by police told about 70 lies, said he had an Italian licence to try and get out of having points etc etc, the whole country is f**ked!

you talk craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap,
bet you ain't even been livin in the country when all this has happened, i've only just recently moved to the uae and i know for a fact that most of the dole scroungers are BRITISH yeh.
in fact all the foreigner people i ever got aquainted with worked bludy hard for the money they got.

and people who live on the street like living on the street believe it or not, they could do something bout it but they don't coz they prefer to beg for money and have people feel sorri for em.

shagging our women??
whats the matter? you got a thing against inter-mixed relations?

oh and when i at college, we learnt in citizenship that most of the paedophile and serial killers in the U.K. are in face WHITE, MIDDLE CLASS ENGLISH. take a look and see and theres no excuse for doing things like that, you can't blame foreigners for the british criminals becoming sadistic sex pyscho's.

so, everyone has a bit of bad in em mate, and some of the worst crimes ever are gonna be committed by the actual race of that country.

of course you get the ones who are gonna take advantage, but its more of the british people themselves who do, since you get all the families that sit on their arses and have a million kids coz they get more money for it, but more of the ppl who do are white british.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.