Direction In Life

Old Sep 18th 2007, 10:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute
Default Direction In Life

Who has a ''long'' term plan ???

How close are you to it ???

Is it important to have one ???
Old Sep 18th 2007, 10:28 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Direction In Life

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease

no
not at all
don't know
Old Sep 18th 2007, 10:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
no
not at all
don't know
Thank god, thought I was the only one....
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

perish the thought...

MM, xx
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Had planned to switch career to Law - that failed!

now am only planning as far ahead as the next UK tax year!
Old Sep 18th 2007, 10:32 am
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold

Living
Dying
But enjoying the bit in between
Old Sep 18th 2007, 10:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

they told me at management school that i was supposed to maintain a one year, two year & 5 year plan & review them regularly....
Old Sep 18th 2007, 10:52 am
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
they told me at management school that i was supposed to maintain a one year, two year & 5 year plan & review them regularly....
And......
Old Sep 18th 2007, 10:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oktoberon
And......
i maintain a one minute, 5 minute and 10 minute plan and change my mind every 10 seconds...
Old Sep 18th 2007, 10:56 am
BE Forum Addict

I agree with that for business plans, but life plans, am I wrong to let life take me wherever and hope that it makes me happy ???
Old Sep 18th 2007, 11:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I agree with that for business plans, but life plans, am I wrong to let life take me wherever and hope that it makes me happy ???
You could read that as meaning that you let yourself drift because you have not yet realised what makes you happy - ergo you are in the hope that happiness will stumble it's way to you....

The question then must be - are you happy right now?
Old Sep 18th 2007, 11:08 am
BE Forum Addict

You could read that as meaning that you let yourself drift because you have not yet realised what makes you happy - ergo you are in the hope that happiness will stumble it's way to you....

The question then must be - are you happy right now?
Oh yes I am normally happy (at worst contented) Only once ever been truly unhappy, hense why I am here
Old Sep 18th 2007, 11:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh yes I am normally happy (at worst contented) Only once ever been truly unhappy, hense why I am here
You came to the BE forum and it made you happy???

Disingenuity aside - if you were to formulate a "life plan", what kinds of things would you like to achieve?
Old Sep 18th 2007, 11:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Nay P2P drift upon lifes breezes until you find what you're looking for. Stop, check it out. If it's for you then you've found it, if not get back into the breeze you'll find it eventually.....
Old Sep 18th 2007, 11:18 am
BE Forum Addict

You came to the BE forum and it made you happy???

Disingenuity aside - if you were to formulate a "life plan", what kinds of things would you like to achieve?
Ohhh errrr... as much as I like talking you guys on the BE forum , not quite sure I want to open my soul in public.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.