Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Did you enjoy your first time...

Did you enjoy your first time...

Old Jul 28th 2010, 9:24 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Did you enjoy your first time...

I am actually quite looking forward to it...just not sure on what to wear, might go out and buy something new...
I survived almost 6 years without sampling the ultimate Dubai institute that is The Brunch, but Friday will change all that...and there's a few BE'ers to witness the event, which should be fun!
Old Jul 28th 2010, 9:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: The city of many visions - and fast performance cars
weescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Did you enjoy your first time...

My first time was so long ago I can't remember - other than I couldn't move afterwards....
Old Jul 28th 2010, 10:14 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

The first time was like the first time.

Too nervous and too eager to make a nonchalant impression that I can't remember what actually happened, except that at the end I was tired and relieved and very satisfied.

Where are you going?

Last edited by Ethos83; Jul 28th 2010 at 10:17 am.
Old Jul 28th 2010, 10:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
I am actually quite looking forward to it...just not sure on what to wear, might go out and buy something new...
I survived almost 6 years without sampling the ultimate Dubai institute that is The Brunch, but Friday will change all that...and there's a few BE'ers to witness the event, which should be fun!
It will be lots of fun darling I am so impressed that you are coming to a brunch atlast xxx

Originally Posted by weescot
My first time was so long ago I can't remember - other than I couldn't move afterwards....
I'm told I will also see you there darling, looking forward to it.xxx
Old Jul 28th 2010, 10:19 am
BE Enthusiast

weescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ethos83
The first time was like the first time.

Too nervous and too eager to make a nonchalant impression that I can't remember what actually happened, except that at the end I was tired and relieved and very satisfied.

Where are you going?
All I remembered was that I wanted to do it again - and I have. but not as often as I would like....
Old Jul 28th 2010, 10:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
It will be lots of fun darling I am so impressed that you are coming to a brunch atlast xxx

Yep - looking forward to it.
Old Jul 28th 2010, 10:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

wow- you haven't been on a brunch in 6 years! so what changed your mind Matahari? and have you set yourself a strategic plan- one drink one water bit of food or you just gonna get trollied? Will you be taking pictures? I would advise you do as it helps your remember the next day lol I had an unexplained bump on the head after the last one I went on until we saw the pictures...
Old Jul 28th 2010, 12:16 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
wow- you haven't been on a brunch in 6 years! so what changed your mind Matahari? and have you set yourself a strategic plan- one drink one water bit of food or you just gonna get trollied? Will you be taking pictures? I would advise you do as it helps your remember the next day lol I had an unexplained bump on the head after the last one I went on until we saw the pictures...
defo not going to get trollied that's for sure...not a big drinker and defo not a big daytime drinker (or eater for that matter) so guess that's one reason why I've never done one...
I am sure there will be pics, and I will make sure they will be made within the first half hour when everbody is looking fresh, lmao....
I was told they do a nice steak tartare...very much looking forward to that!!
Old Jul 28th 2010, 12:17 pm
hmmmm...nice

lol...I am looking forward to it as well...just bought a new outfit for it, any excuse eh!
Old Jul 28th 2010, 1:26 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

so it wasnt an open BE invite? this site has gone downhill..

there used to be great night outs..bags of fun..apparently
Old Jul 28th 2010, 1:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Brunch virgin too, looking forward to seeing you gals, cameras at the ready for the momentous virgin brunch
Old Jul 28th 2010, 2:08 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
so it wasnt an open BE invite? this site has gone downhill..

there used to be great night outs..bags of fun..apparently
Here, here....

Where was everyone elses invitations...???
Old Jul 28th 2010, 2:21 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Here, here....

Where was everyone elses invitations...???
I have no idea...
Old Jul 28th 2010, 2:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Are you telling me that I have invested a year of my life making poor jokes and generally adding no value to any of the threads on this site only not to receive an invite?

I wouldn't mind - I wouldn't have gone but I'd at least like the opportunity to turn it down.

Last edited by Millhouse; Jul 28th 2010 at 2:42 pm.
Old Jul 28th 2010, 3:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

few of us were going to turn up to this 'ladies' night' as 'the entertainment'. Welcome to join us Millhouse

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.