Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Did the gag with Bart's knob in the Simpsons movie...

Did the gag with Bart's knob in the Simpsons movie...

Old Aug 17th 2007, 4:42 pm
Soupy twist

Eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Did the gag with Bart's knob in the Simpsons movie...

...get removed by the UAE censors?
Old Aug 17th 2007, 5:02 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Did the gag with Bart's knob in the Simpsons movie...

Originally Posted by GarethR View Post
...get removed by the UAE censors?
Gareth that is so unlike you to use words like knob!!! I am amazed!! Are you back by the way???
Old Aug 17th 2007, 5:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat View Post
Gareth that is so unlike you to use words like knob!!! I am amazed!! Are you back by the way???
I had to google that ......took a while though as the wiki definition is quite different ...............
Old Aug 17th 2007, 5:10 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IndieGirl View Post
I had to google that ......took a while though as the wiki definition is quite different ...............
Indie I think Gareth is talking about the door knob at Mr Simpsons house I need to take you out one night!!!
Old Aug 17th 2007, 5:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Indie I think Gareth is talking about the door knob at Mr Simpsons house I need to take you out one night!!!
Then it was your post about Gareth using the owrd knob!!! Course I knwo about door knobs

I remember I owe you some Indie lunch at Ashiana.... will call you soon!
Old Aug 17th 2007, 5:22 pm
Concierge

Then it was your post about Gareth using the owrd knob!!! Course I knwo about door knobs

I remember I owe you some Indie lunch at Ashiana.... will call you soon!
I look forward to it ! Atilla is back soon so I will get some ME time in the next week or two
Old Aug 17th 2007, 5:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

get some ME time
you mean some more time on the ME forum
Old Aug 17th 2007, 5:26 pm
Concierge

you mean some more time on the ME forum
ha ha ha !! nope! I am up to my eyes in jam and stuff so it will be just me and you
Old Aug 17th 2007, 5:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

ha ha ha !! nope! I am up to my eyes in jam and stuff so it will be just me and you
Old Aug 17th 2007, 8:32 pm
Soupy twist

Eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond repute

Gareth that is so unlike you to use words like knob!!!
Well, yes, I'd normally say "cock"...

Anyway, was that shot censored or not?
Old Aug 18th 2007, 1:22 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

go you want to do lunch gareth

*he says totally sidetacking the thread again*
Old Aug 18th 2007, 9:21 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

I wish I could watch the bloody movie. Most films here are subtitled, apart from animated and children's films, which are all dubbed. D'OHSKI!
Old Aug 18th 2007, 1:19 pm
Forum Regular

clifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud of

was not censored over here young boy went to see it last sunday in uk for birthday
Old Aug 18th 2007, 1:22 pm
Forum Regular

clifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by littlejimmy View Post
I wish I could watch the bloody movie. Most films here are subtitled, apart from animated and children's films, which are all dubbed. D'OHSKI!
the kids will buy it on dvd for you when it comes out
Old Aug 18th 2007, 6:58 pm
Soupy twist

Originally Posted by clifford View Post
was not censored over here young boy went to see it last sunday in uk for birthday
I know it's not censored in the UK; that's where I saw it. I was asking if it was censored in the UAE.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.