Did/do you smoke?

Old May 27th 2009, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

MrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud of
Default Re: Did/do you smoke?

Originally Posted by Hebe
Not read the whole thread but for anyone struggling to give up I would recommend a drug called Champix - it is not a nicotene replacement - it blocks the nicotene receptors in the brain. My OH gave up with this easily - felt a bit queezy after taking the tablets but only lasted about 5 minutes. It may be sold under a different name in Dubai (if you can get it at all)
I think this is what my pal at home is taking just now? She's got it on prescription but her OH has already had it so he has to pay for it this time?

I need something to help me thats for sure!

Not sure if you can get it here?

Thanks
Old May 27th 2009, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

MrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
and heres the lovely lady.
Stunner!
Old May 27th 2009, 9:40 pm
Just Joined

The Small Cheese is just really niceThe Small Cheese is just really niceThe Small Cheese is just really niceThe Small Cheese is just really niceThe Small Cheese is just really niceThe Small Cheese is just really niceThe Small Cheese is just really niceThe Small Cheese is just really nice

Many moons ago when i was just some curds and whey I used to smoke Player's Number 6 I was caught behind the butter churner one day by Mr. Big Cheese. He made me smoke all 8 that were left in the packet one after another. I never touched another cigarette again.

Old May 28th 2009, 3:20 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

you are weak and you smell.

get a job and do something with your life apart from lounge around at the 'pool' whoopee ping.

the void of something to do with your life is no doubt adding to your need to kill yourself.....
Old May 28th 2009, 4:33 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsHawkes
I think this is what my pal at home is taking just now? She's got it on prescription but her OH has already had it so he has to pay for it this time?

I need something to help me thats for sure!

Not sure if you can get it here?

Thanks
yes you can get it here
Old May 28th 2009, 10:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

just gave in and smoked.

What can i say? I'm a loser!

Sorry to abody that was giving me moral support

Eva please don't be too harsh!

Mrs H
never mind, try again, but from exp you really really have to want to stop and set a date and say thats it. You need to have a lot of moral support. Dont go near smokers if poss for at least a week, no pubs or being with peeps who smoke, and you have to reward yr self for each week you have been off them.
Old May 28th 2009, 11:01 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley
never mind, try again, but from exp you really really have to want to stop and set a date and say thats it. You need to have a lot of moral support. Dont go near smokers if poss for at least a week, no pubs or being with peeps who smoke, and you have to reward yr self for each week you have been off them.
buy a bike and go peddling....you will feel brilliant...
Old May 30th 2009, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by commander
you are weak and you smell.

get a job and do something with your life apart from lounge around at the 'pool' whoopee ping.

the void of something to do with your life is no doubt adding to your need to kill yourself.....
Och shut it commander! I'm looking for a job ok. It's not easy at the moment....
Old May 30th 2009, 10:46 am
banned

MM was advertising...listen I know its difficult..both smoking and getting a job. Have a hug..
Old May 30th 2009, 3:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

I just wondered if any of you guys smoke? want to stop? or if you did smoke and don't anymore?

I've been reading Allen Carr and i'm on day 2 of no smoking. Yesterday was fine. Mr H was here and we were out and about so it was fine but today i'm by myself and struggling a bit.

I'm determined to stop this time. I'm 32 and i've smoked since i was 13. Thats nearly 20 years of smoking! I'm fed up being reliant on it and it's getting more and more unsociable. Even in Dubai i notice a difference since i got here.

Anyway any advice or tips to maybe make it a bit easier would be great much appreciated!

Mrs H
I started smoking when I was 14...Stopped an hour later...

Now I only indulge in stogies...
Old Jun 4th 2009, 10:43 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

It's amazing who you bump into when you are outside with a glass of wine in one hand and a cigarette in the other.

-
Old Jun 4th 2009, 10:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

I just wondered if any of you guys smoke? want to stop? or if you did smoke and don't anymore?

I've been reading Allen Carr and i'm on day 2 of no smoking. Yesterday was fine. Mr H was here and we were out and about so it was fine but today i'm by myself and struggling a bit.

I'm determined to stop this time. I'm 32 and i've smoked since i was 13. Thats nearly 20 years of smoking! I'm fed up being reliant on it and it's getting more and more unsociable. Even in Dubai i notice a difference since i got here.

Anyway any advice or tips to maybe make it a bit easier would be great much appreciated!

Mrs H
I do, I have for quite a wile, and have no plans of stopping at this time.
Old Jun 5th 2009, 4:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
It's amazing who you bump into when you are outside with a glass of wine in one hand and a cigarette in the other.

-
hahahaha, it is that...

MM, xx