Diane Abbott

Old May 9th 2017, 3:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Diane Abbott

Originally Posted by IKnowNothing
Just shows that Hackey voters would vote for a baboon if it had Labour written on it.

They did did`nt they !!

(come on I could not resist that, and I bet others thought it as well, before the PC crowd attack me)
Old May 9th 2017, 5:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dubaiexile
They did did`nt they !!

(come on I could not resist that, and I bet others thought it as well, before the PC crowd attack me)
I'm not PC, I always call a spade a spade.
Old May 9th 2017, 5:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

no need for outright racism
Old May 10th 2017, 4:31 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

....and a black woman a monkey.
Old May 10th 2017, 9:08 am
...we killed the flame

Miss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond repute

I think Diane Abbott is an amusing sideshow, a sort of leftie equivalent of Boris Johnson. She's entertaining on TV with her mate Michael Portillo. She adds much needed colour in so many ways to British public life. But what I really like about her is the spluttering outrage she invokes in the ranting right and the Daily Heil. That alone makes her worthwhile and would render it necessary to invent her if she did not already exist.

And for those clamouring for my intervention and seeking to provoke some reaction, sorry not biting. I know that study of facts and careful analysis are not activities that you value, but even a cursory glance at my previous correspondence on the subject of racial epithets and other race-baiting will reveal that I only interjected where I thought there was a likelihood of misunderstood intent. I was looking for a dialogue which did get successfully conducted despite your irrelevant bloviations from the sidelines.

In this case there is no issue of misunderstanding the intent: it is clear. You are what you are and have revealed yourselves in this thread far more nakedly than I care to see.
Old May 10th 2017, 10:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Dubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Ann Thrope
I think Diane Abbott is an amusing sideshow, a sort of leftie equivalent of Boris Johnson. She's entertaining on TV with her mate Michael Portillo. She adds much needed colour in so many ways to British public life. But what I really like about her is the spluttering outrage she invokes in the ranting right and the Daily Heil. That alone makes her worthwhile and would render it necessary to invent her if she did not already exist.

And for those clamouring for my intervention and seeking to provoke some reaction, sorry not biting. I know that study of facts and careful analysis are not activities that you value, but even a cursory glance at my previous correspondence on the subject of racial epithets and other race-baiting will reveal that I only interjected where I thought there was a likelihood of misunderstood intent. I was looking for a dialogue which did get successfully conducted despite your irrelevant bloviations from the sidelines.

In this case there is no issue of misunderstanding the intent: it is clear. You are what you are and have revealed yourselves in this thread far more nakedly than I care to see.
You tell em Ms.Deep Throat....right wing bastards
Old May 10th 2017, 10:52 am
Sidecar Falcon

DigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond repute

But what I really like about her is the spluttering outrage she invokes in the ranting right and the Daily Heil.
Are you for real? She provokes that reaction for no other reason than because she is utterly useless. It's as simple as that.
Old May 10th 2017, 10:55 am
Sidecar Falcon

DigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond repute

Just shows that Hackey voters would vote for a baboon if it had Labour written on it.
Same goes for Manchester. I think most of them don't even bother to read who the candidate is. If they bother to vote at all then they just immediately and instinctively write a big X on the ballot paper and shove it in the box.

It grinds my gears tbh because the city is a total mess and they mostly have successive local Labour governments to thank for that.
Old May 10th 2017, 11:48 am
...we killed the flame

Miss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DigitalGhost
Are you for real? She provokes that reaction for no other reason than because she is utterly useless. It's as simple as that.
As if more validation were needed....
Old May 10th 2017, 11:50 am
...we killed the flame

Originally Posted by Dubaiexile
You tell em Ms.Deep Throat....right wing bastards
Are you implying that my use of the term "colour" here was inadvertently racist? It was not inadvertent and if you think it sounded racist, well, just ask one of your black friends.
Old May 10th 2017, 11:51 am
Sidecar Falcon

As if more validation were needed....
What validation? If you think it's a good idea to have a completely useless person in charge of the social welfare of a district full of people then I don't really know what to say to that.
Old May 10th 2017, 11:57 am
...we killed the flame

What validation? If you think it's a good idea to have a completely useless person in charge of the social welfare of a district full of people then I don't really know what to say to that.
Well she's not actually in charge of anything, is she (except some inconsequential internal Labour party stuff)? She's a "spokesperson" and one of 650 MPs. And far from being the worst of those in fairness....
Old May 10th 2017, 12:13 pm
Sidecar Falcon

And far from being the worst of those in fairness....
I disagree. She's not the worst in that she doesn't appear to have any malicious intent. However she is utterly inept and has been involved in many a scandal in the not too distant past.
Old May 10th 2017, 12:32 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

I disagree. She's not the worst in that she doesn't appear to have any malicious intent. However she is utterly inept and has been involved in many a scandal in the not too distant past.
She's basically irrelevant.
Old May 10th 2017, 12:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

I don't care what colour/race/religion politicians are but voting a Scouser in as mayor of Manchester is just wrong!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.