Design Work

Old Jul 21st 2009, 7:16 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Design Work

As some of you know I have been put onto a freelance basis by my company, so I'm now out looking for more work,

I'm a designer with one of the top ad agencies here in Dubai, I do a lot of brochure work, corporate and non corporate, leaflets, flyers, press ads, logo and then stationery work,

if anyone knows of anyone who needs some really good work done, at a decent rate, then please PM me and I can speak to you about it and come and see you as well.

Cheers,
Spugsy

(um, hope this doesn't get deleted by the mods, its not really advertising is it?)
Old Jul 21st 2009, 7:18 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Design Work

Can we all advertise our design companies now?

Our new art management & design + packaging agency is fully operational and legal entity.

Spugsy - I did ask you to let me know what you do best, but didn't hear anything...

-

Last edited by Meow; Jul 21st 2009 at 7:23 am.
Old Jul 21st 2009, 7:28 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow

Our new art management & design + packaging agency is fully operational and legal entity.

Spugsy - I did ask you to let me know what you do best, but didn't hear anything...

-
according to the rules you are allowed to advertise businesses that are you own so no problems there alot of people put their website link under their signature.
Old Jul 21st 2009, 7:35 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

oh right...well, if anyone wants their apartment furnished from beds, sofa's etc to forks and knives they can contact me and I'll sort it out for you...
and I promise I won't make it look like the standard Ikea hole...
Old Jul 21st 2009, 7:37 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MataHari
oh right...well, if anyone wants their apartment furnished from beds, sofa's etc to forks and knives they can contact me and I'll sort it out for you...
and I promise I won't make it look like the standard Ikea hole...
But what if we actually want it to look like a standard Ikea hole?
And Spugsy, if I was trying to get some design business, I would seriously think about changing my avatar from a cucumber.
Old Jul 21st 2009, 7:38 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
for you I'd do anything...
Old Jul 21st 2009, 8:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Spugsy,

I'm actually chatting to a graphic designer in the UK about doing a logo and stuff for a business I'm starting up. I need it for web, business cards, comp slips, etc do you have some samples of your work anywhere that I could have a nosey at?

xxx
Old Jul 21st 2009, 8:31 am
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

Get yourself an online portfolio asap. You can use wordpress (use the download version) to set it up, modularity is a good theme to use. one.com have decent rates and are good types.

register a decent dot com name. spugsy.com is available should you want it.

post on dubbizle etc.

Originally Posted by Spugsy
As some of you know I have been put onto a freelance basis by my company, so I'm now out looking for more work,

I'm a designer with one of the top ad agencies here in Dubai, I do a lot of brochure work, corporate and non corporate, leaflets, flyers, press ads, logo and then stationery work,

if anyone knows of anyone who needs some really good work done, at a decent rate, then please PM me and I can speak to you about it and come and see you as well.

Cheers,
Spugsy

(um, hope this doesn't get deleted by the mods, its not really advertising is it?)
Old Jul 21st 2009, 8:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

A friend of mine does cheap websites- 90 pounds sterling all in- she uses a template basis <snip> you can see the set up- I would have thought something like that would be simple enough for you- she turns it round quickly.

It includes 40 pages
The price includes:

*The actual website, and design.
*Hosting for 1 year
*A website name/address - whatever you want as long as it's available
*A shop to make some cash! if you want one
*Use of your own logo if you have one
*Guestbook
*Blog
*Gallery
*Loads of webspace
*Use of metatags - so you can be found easily in search engines like google
*Tracking, so you can see how many visitors you've had
*No pop-ups or ads

If you use her then tell her Cat recommended her and she may do you a better rate PM me for details

xxx

Last edited by Autonomy; Jul 21st 2009 at 8:58 am. Reason: drifting into ad terrirory - sorry, but can stick to advice rather than ads?
Old Jul 21st 2009, 9:12 am

rowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
A friend of mine does cheap websites- 90 pounds sterling all in- she uses a template basis <snip> you can see the set up- I would have thought something like that would be simple enough for you- she turns it round quickly.

It includes 40 pages
The price includes:

*The actual website, and design.
*Hosting for 1 year
*A website name/address - whatever you want as long as it's available
*A shop to make some cash! if you want one
*Use of your own logo if you have one
*Guestbook
*Blog
*Gallery
*Loads of webspace
*Use of metatags - so you can be found easily in search engines like google
*Tracking, so you can see how many visitors you've had
*No pop-ups or ads

If you use her then tell her Cat recommended her and she may do you a better rate PM me for details

xxx
That sounds real good value for money, a snip at the price
Old Jul 21st 2009, 11:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy

Cheers,
Spugsy

Spusgy, get 50% upfront or a retainer hey
Old Jul 21st 2009, 1:46 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Hi Spugsy,

I'm actually chatting to a graphic designer in the UK about doing a logo and stuff for a business I'm starting up. I need it for web, business cards, comp slips, etc do you have some samples of your work anywhere that I could have a nosey at?

xxx
I'll PM you, I've just done some work for a girl in leeds starting up her own recruitment agency.
Old Jul 21st 2009, 1:47 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Autonomy
Get yourself an online portfolio asap. You can use wordpress (use the download version) to set it up, modularity is a good theme to use. one.com have decent rates and are good types.

register a decent dot com name. spugsy.com is available should you want it.

post on dubbizle etc.
Thanks fella, will look into that.
Old Jul 21st 2009, 1:48 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Meow

-
yeah I've been dead busy with work, got a week off now so just getting my stuff updated, cv, portfolio, trying to get contacts etc.
Old Jul 21st 2009, 1:48 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by lionheart
And Spugsy, if I was trying to get some design business, I would seriously think about changing my avatar from a cucumber.
I think it's a rather nice cucumber.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.