Describe your first

Old Jan 23rd 2011, 12:38 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Describe your first

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Tell me you're joking.
if it was only 2 or 3 it's not that time consuming...
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 12:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Hot Spaniard.
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 1:05 pm
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ethos83
I've googled every single person I've slept with, except for the one whose name I never got but I knew she was from Montgomery, Alabama. Do you know how many blond girls there are in Alabama?

Haven't you ever looked up old boyfriends and lovers online?
I swear I read that as "Do you know how many blind girls there are in Alabama?"
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 1:10 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Autonomy
I swear I read that as "Do you know how many blind girls there are in Alabama?"
Don't worry, it was Ethos' typo.
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 1:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry, it was Ethos' typo.
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 1:30 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't you ever looked up old boyfriends and lovers online?
thats just ****ed up besides how the hell do you expect anyone to remember, who they were, where it was, when it was, what the hell their names were and so on. christ as a student i couldnt have done any of the above the next morning let alone after google was invented.
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 1:40 pm
Account Closed

weasel central is an unknown quantity at this point

60 year old hooker from liverpool that I met in a bar in Dublins docks when I was a student, I had a few drinks with her and afterwards we did it up against a rubbish skip belonging to a local abbatoir. I held her hair back as she was getting sick, and no it didn't stop me.
I'll never forget her.
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 1:41 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weasel central
60 year old hooker from liverpool that I met in a bar in Dublins docks when I was a student, I had a few drinks with her and afterwards we did it up against a rubbish skip belonging to a local abbatoir.
I'll never forget her.
did you pay
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 1:49 pm
Account Closed

weasel central is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
did you pay
nah she was really nice about it, we called it quits for the two drinks I bought her. Plus I pulled her tights back up for her and carried her to a doorway where she could sleep for the night afterwards.
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 1:57 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weasel central
nah she was really nice about it, we called it quits for the two drinks I bought her. Plus I pulled her tights back up for her and carried her to a doorway where she could sleep for the night afterwards.
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 2:27 pm
Forum Regular

desertmum is an unknown quantity at this point

he was 12 years older than me - should my parents have video'd us and put him on a plane to Australia ?
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 4:08 pm
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, sure, granddad. Wake up and smell the *insert favourite hot morning beverage*

It's the 21st century. Gotta move with the times. Everyone googles everyone these days.

Tell me you're joking.
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 4:14 pm
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have discriminating tastes when it comes to women. No anonymous sluts for me. I need to know them for at least a day beforehand.

The one whose name got away was a random girl with a group of sorority sisters from, I think, the University of Georgia, who were sharing the rental house next to ours during a spring break in the Bahamas. A party got out of hand one night.

All in all, I came late in the game so the total sex count for me is 12-13 girls in nine years. The final tally is up in the air as there's one girl who I possibly slept with but can't be sure as I passed out.

Originally Posted by shiva
thats just ****ed up besides how the hell do you expect anyone to remember, who they were, where it was, when it was, what the hell their names were and so on. christ as a student i couldnt have done any of the above the next morning let alone after google was invented.
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 4:21 pm
Forum Regular

GuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to behold

My first proper gf, I was 17 and although uneventful, I do remember it. We were together 18 months and still very good friends. In fact, she's now happily married to one of my close mates back home with 3 kids. Yes, I did introduce them and happy for them both.

12 or 13 in 9 years? Nobody said anything about giving numbers on here! I most certainly won't!
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 4:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

I have discriminating tastes when it comes to women. No anonymous sluts for me. I need to know them for at least a day beforehand.

The one whose name got away was a random girl with a group of sorority sisters from, I think, the University of Georgia, who were sharing the rental house next to ours during a spring break in the Bahamas. A party got out of hand one night.

All in all, I came late in the game so the total sex count for me is 12-13 girls in nine years. The final tally is up in the air as there's one girl who I possibly slept with but can't be sure as I passed out.
I have just been sick.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.