dentist

Old Dec 17th 2012, 11:41 am
Just Joined

Geordiedentist is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: dentist

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
sometimes if the previous tenant hasn't paid their bill they won't reconnect, ask them if that is the issue. Happened to a friend of mine and took a month to get her connection sorted out. I have a good relationship with whoever is running their twitter account and rarely have too many issues with Etisalat.
Thanks. I believe the problem is definately an engineering one but all that needs to happen is a box needs to be put in the house and that's it pretty much. Just wish they had given a realistic time frame. V frustrating. Twitter account on it but seems like they are getting the same lack of info I am.
Old Dec 17th 2012, 11:56 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Geordiedentist
Thanks. I believe the problem is definately an engineering one but all that needs to happen is a box needs to be put in the house and that's it pretty much. Just wish they had given a realistic time frame. V frustrating. Twitter account on it but seems like they are getting the same lack of info I am.
sadly these things are sent to try us
Old Dec 17th 2012, 2:04 pm
Forum Regular

winter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mentalist
We pay Dhs50 for a check-up and Dhs150 for a filling. Been there several times, but nobody on here will want to go there as it's in Karama.
Hi, can you give me the dentists name and location, happy to go to karama,