male - 45-50
6.38%
Male 51+
10.64%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Demographics of forum members

Old Jun 21st 2011, 5:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Demographics of forum members

Morning all,

Funny how you build a mental image of other users in yrou head then discover they are much older/younger/weirder than you originally thought.

So just out of curiousity how old are you?

xxx
Old Jun 21st 2011, 6:42 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Demographics of forum members

Oi! What's with the "51+" category?
Old Jun 21st 2011, 6:48 am
Forum Regular

sherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud of

Male - 31-35
Old Jun 21st 2011, 7:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Bahtatboy- obviously at that age you are incredibly distinguished and sharp and couth so age becomes irrelevant
Old Jun 21st 2011, 7:58 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Looking at the poll results so far, either some posters have yet to respond or they are lying...
Old Jun 21st 2011, 7:59 am
Forum Regular

Elmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud of

Male & old enough to know better! I was a child in the '60's rather than of the 60's. When I reveal my true age to people, they instantly become NBF's as the cannot believe the high figure I just gave them
Old Jun 21st 2011, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

Elmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud of

Only one of me in that age group
Old Jun 21st 2011, 8:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

To satisfy Kittycat's curiosity, I was born on 29th Feb, 1968, although an unusually astute pen-pusher has everything down as the 28th, which I am ever grateful for. So, how old am I? 10 or 43? Given some of my behaviour at times....well anyone's guess!

Last edited by OleJanx; Jun 21st 2011 at 8:07 am.
Old Jun 21st 2011, 8:11 am
Not an evil hypnotist

typical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond repute

Having made a habit of lying about my age on the internet, I'm not about to stop now...
Old Jun 21st 2011, 8:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thats not old Janxy!
Old Jun 21st 2011, 8:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Thats not old Janxy!
No, 10 is quite young, isn't it?
I'm just old before my time, a manic depresive, who on the downswing thinks "What's the bloody point of it all?" and on the up-swing could perk up the National Grid! Most of the time, though, I'm just a nasty, cynical old(ahem!) git....
Old Jun 21st 2011, 8:33 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Demographics of forum members

Originally Posted by sherri
Male - 31-35
Female 18 - 25

*Tee Hee* <curtsies in pretty dress>
Old Jun 21st 2011, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

sherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Charismatic
Female 18 - 25

*Tee Hee* <curtsies in pretty dress>
I was expecting that

Just selected the wrong bit, hence the clarification.
Old Jun 21st 2011, 8:50 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elmer Fudd
Only one of me in that age group
No, 2 now--I succumbed to Kittycat's smarm and voted.
Old Jun 21st 2011, 9:17 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

Ho Ho!
Attached Thumbnails Demographics of forum members-090117-no-sex-no-xmas.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.