Define Dubai

Old Sep 28th 2012, 11:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Define Dubai

Originally Posted by Fossildog
So you really are Patsy Stone from Ab Fab and live a life full of parties, brunches and free flowing champagne?
Well I never.
What point are you trying to make? I work hard and I play hard, is there a problem?

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Patsy, you would have to be a complete idiot to be a wanker to your personal trainer!
True darling, some tried but didn't last long....once they could walk again they apologised
Old Sep 28th 2012, 12:02 pm
...---...

Fossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
What point are you trying to make? I work hard and I play hard, is there a problem?
No offence meant. I just thought on the one hand you are maintaining an online persona of a Patsy Stone type of character whilst on the other posting that there are a lot of fake people in the UAE.

I say character as you use the word 'Darling' an awful as does the AbFab character, you use a similar name to her although yours is altered to suggest some illegal type of drug taking and you have a picture of her as your avatar. It all screams out that you want people make a mental link with you and the Patsy Stone character. What are fake people but people who outwardly portray a character? Nothing wrong with that of course but came across as a little ironic.
Old Sep 28th 2012, 1:26 pm
Forum Regular

BinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond repute

The blacked out white coloured Nissan Patrol flashing it's headlights right up your arse on the SZR!
Old Sep 29th 2012, 3:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

No offence meant. I just thought on the one hand you are maintaining an online persona of a Patsy Stone type of character whilst on the other posting that there are a lot of fake people in the UAE.

I say character as you use the word 'Darling' an awful as does the AbFab character, you use a similar name to her although yours is altered to suggest some illegal type of drug taking and you have a picture of her as your avatar. It all screams out that you want people make a mental link with you and the Patsy Stone character. What are fake people but people who outwardly portray a character? Nothing wrong with that of course but came across as a little ironic.
So are you are a pile of old dog bones then darling?
I always call people darling here or in the real world, I go to brunches, I like bubbly, I don't smoke, legal or illegal substances. I post as me darling, I doubt that dear old Patsy can write any more, her hands shake so much
Old Sep 29th 2012, 6:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Desert Shaikh
A place with people who have it all and those who have f**k all
And that my son is the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Old Sep 29th 2012, 12:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

here you are darling..I love this

Old Sep 29th 2012, 12:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

"Define Dubai"...hmm, from where I am sitting...defo something to aspire to.
Old Sep 29th 2012, 12:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Alexa
"Define Dubai"...hmm, from where I am sitting...defo something to aspire to.
come over for the "girlies round the pool, drinking bubbly, eating pizza" day darling

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=773115&page=2
Old Sep 29th 2012, 12:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

come over for the "girlies round the pool, drinking bubbly, eating pizza" day darling

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=773115&page=2
Ever so tempting!!! When?
Old Sep 29th 2012, 12:56 pm
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

I think this famous quote describes Dubai perfectly (and the rest of the ME really)...

"ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL, BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS"
George Orwell, Animal Farm
Old Sep 29th 2012, 2:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by norsk
I think this famous quote describes Dubai perfectly (and the rest of the ME really)...

"ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL, BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS"
George Orwell, Animal Farm
That won't work here darling because the pigs ruled in animal farm!!
Old Sep 29th 2012, 2:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

That won't work here darling because the pigs ruled in animal farm!!
Why'd you think they don't eat pork? Religious grounds, or not being into cannabalism?
Old Sep 30th 2012, 5:56 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Define Dubai?

Footprints on toilet seats.
Old Sep 30th 2012, 6:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Define Dubai?

Shifting Sands and Shifty People
Old Sep 30th 2012, 7:17 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Define Dubai

I have always got a kick out of seeing an Emiriti driving a Range Rover but for me it is the Burj Al Arab

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.