Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Debt Skips no 4,387, What To Do!

Debt Skips no 4,387, What To Do!

Old Feb 2nd 2011, 4:49 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Debt Skips no 4,387, What To Do!

Originally Posted by JulesinDXB
Mmm just watch they don't wheel out 'mystery witnesses', that has been pulled on a couple of my mates in the past. People who supposedly saw the incident in question.
There was a load of cops outside as I smashed the door to bits, they all saw it - and I signed a written confession to the prosecutor.
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 2:58 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
There was a load of cops outside as I smashed the door to bits, they all saw it - and I signed a written confession to the prosecutor.
so now you can't go back on it
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 3:16 am
BE Enthusiast

spartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of light

Verdict normally takes an hour after they have heard all the cases that day.

Nothing like you would expect from the UK. Each case is read out then they submit a letter giving the details. The Judge may ask a few questions in Arabic which will be translated even though you know he speaks better English than you. they have about twenty of these then they go away and come back in an hour with the verdicts.

If they put the cuffs on you you are screwed. If its a fine you go downstairs and pay, then get your fingerprints done and they take a blood sample. They may ask you to wait a week for your Passport in case of as appeal.

Hope it all goes well and have an Arabic Speaker with you if possible.
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 4:01 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ShakeABaby
Oh you're getting 45 days for sure. Just plan on that and if you get 30 you'll be happy. Do what I do-do pushups, sit ups and chin ups all day and night to pass your time- you'll come out a new man. Try to turn a negative into a positive and quit crying about it here. I come here to escape my problems, not worry about yours.
shut up and stop being a tosser
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 4:06 am
BE Enthusiast

spartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of light

You can't get 45 days. It goes in months which are 23 days long (don't ask).
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 4:16 am
Forum Regular

rhrhrh is just really nicerhrhrh is just really nicerhrhrh is just really nicerhrhrh is just really nicerhrhrh is just really nicerhrhrh is just really nicerhrhrh is just really nicerhrhrh is just really nice

Oh you're getting 45 days for sure. Just plan on that and if you get 30 you'll be happy. Do what I do-do pushups, sit ups and chin ups all day and night to pass your time- you'll come out a new man. Try to turn a negative into a positive and quit crying about it here. I come here to escape my problems, not worry about yours.

C_NT
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 4:20 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spartans53
Verdict normally takes an hour after they have heard all the cases that day.

Nothing like you would expect from the UK. Each case is read out then they submit a letter giving the details. The Judge may ask a few questions in Arabic which will be translated even though you know he speaks better English than you. they have about twenty of these then they go away and come back in an hour with the verdicts.

If they put the cuffs on you you are screwed. If its a fine you go downstairs and pay, then get your fingerprints done and they take a blood sample. They may ask you to wait a week for your Passport in case of as appeal.

Hope it all goes well and have an Arabic Speaker with you if possible.
I've got a local woman lawyer, so that should be as handy as can be.
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 4:23 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rhrhrh
C_NT
Can't? He can, until he gets banned again.

Oh... I see what you mean. Yeah, I think we're all agreed on that.
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 5:16 am
why ayeeeee man!

I'm the only one giving him usefull advice about what to expect. Spugsy, get some Salt Peter before you go in, that way you wont do anything in there that you'll regret later...
Seriously though mate, why do you keep coming back here? No-one is really bothered by you, you act like a gimp and just get banned and banned - I'm guessing you're sitting in the US in your little room thinking it's funny when you're just wasting your life away.