Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Debt Skips no 4,387, What To Do!

Debt Skips no 4,387, What To Do!

Old Feb 2nd 2011, 11:13 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Debt Skips no 4,387, What To Do!

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
how can you deny damaging the van? admit it and get it over with, did you read the jail thingies on my site, he says quite clearly just tell the truth
Well apparently you try and get off and if they don't bring witnesses or summat then you get off with it.

Will see lawyer when I next see her, I am dubious about it.
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 11:16 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Well apparently you try and get off and if they don't bring witnesses or summat then you get off with it.

Will see lawyer when I next see her, I am dubious about it.
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 11:17 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

fûcking tell me about it - I'm over the whole thing and this country.
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 11:18 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I reckon they will have a copper there who was there the night it happened? right so if he is who are they going to believe?
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 11:31 am
BE Enthusiast

spartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of light

Spugsy,

As they have your PP they overstay should be OK, you should get a length of time from when they give it back to exit. When I got mine back from the airport it showed we had left the country over six month ago and not re entered. In theory our visas were invalid. Told the policeman at the Airport and he went away and brought it back sorted.

PS the wait for the verdict will make your arse twitch trust me.

Mike
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 11:37 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

good luck. **** em,

smile, apologise, be humble, speak a few choice arabic words for 'im a dick', and 'i wont do it again' 'PBUH', get your passport back, flick the pigs the bird, go and get pissed.

i know this means nothing when people say it, but YOU WILL BE FINE
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 11:43 am
BE Enthusiast

spartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of light

If I had a pound for everytime someone said "You'll be fine, it will only be a fine" I would have about 30 quid.

You will be OK but its a shitty experience, I know
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 11:46 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by spartans53
If I had a pound for everytime someone said "You'll be fine, it will only be a fine" I would have about 30 quid.

You will be OK but its a shitty experience, I know
care to share your experience?
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 11:51 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

maybe you better delete all those posts you made saying you damaged the van...
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 11:53 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by spartans53
Spugsy,

As they have your PP they overstay should be OK, you should get a length of time from when they give it back to exit. When I got mine back from the airport it showed we had left the country over six month ago and not re entered. In theory our visas were invalid. Told the policeman at the Airport and he went away and brought it back sorted.

PS the wait for the verdict will make your arse twitch trust me.

Mike
I know mate and I appreciate it - how long do you wait for the verdict??
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 11:54 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by commander
good luck. **** em,

smile, apologise, be humble, speak a few choice arabic words for 'im a dick', and 'i wont do it again' 'PBUH', get your passport back, flick the pigs the bird, go and get pissed.

i know this means nothing when people say it, but YOU WILL BE FINE
I know mate, it's just a bad night gone wrong that has lasted ages - and I really want to go home for a bit and see my folks and mates, everything else is ok really - it's just praying on me.
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 11:54 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by MataHari
maybe you better delete all those posts you made saying you damaged the van...
Well I admitted it to the prosecutor and the van door is almost falling off - weird how they want me to deny and hope no-one bothers coming forward to say it was me, then I say 'oh aye so it was'.
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 12:05 pm
Concierge

Well I admitted it to the prosecutor and the van door is almost falling off - weird how they want me to deny and hope no-one bothers coming forward to say it was me, then I say 'oh aye so it was'.
not liking sound of this, they will have reports of the damage, surely? ifyou lie to them it could make it worse
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 12:27 pm
why ayeeeee man!

not liking sound of this, they will have reports of the damage, surely? ifyou lie to them it could make it worse
I will ask her when we get there, trust me I'm not so keen on it - I just want it done and dusted.
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 12:42 pm
Forum Regular

JulesinDXB is just really niceJulesinDXB is just really niceJulesinDXB is just really niceJulesinDXB is just really niceJulesinDXB is just really niceJulesinDXB is just really niceJulesinDXB is just really niceJulesinDXB is just really nice

Mmm just watch they don't wheel out 'mystery witnesses', that has been pulled on a couple of my mates in the past. People who supposedly saw the incident in question.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.