THE DEAN

Old Aug 28th 2007, 7:24 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default THE DEAN

where are you...
Old Aug 28th 2007, 7:35 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: THE DEAN

Originally Posted by MataHari
where are you...
Now.. that would be telling...
Old Aug 28th 2007, 7:36 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beebee
Now.. that would be telling...
he's avoiding me...just when I have a craving
Old Aug 28th 2007, 7:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

where are you...
Went for a brain scan (and yes, I've heard all the jokes thanks so don't bother...........). Actually I didn't have the scan (thank you for asking all of you - I know you've been beside yourselves with worry..........)** - I found out I'm not yet a member of the work medical scheme and at SAR 2200 a pop, I'm not doing it until I'm SURE I can claim it back. My health or my money? No contest.....

(** = satire)

Why are you asking anyway? You only want me around to give you someone to hate. Anyway I've already replied to your Titty Thread, plus Cat Flap, and whatever......
Old Aug 28th 2007, 7:38 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by The Dean
Went for a brain scan (and yes, I've heard all the jokes thanks so don't bother...........). Actually I didn't have the scan (thank you for asking all of you - I know you've been beside yourselves with worry..........)** - I found out I'm not yet a member of the work medical scheme and at SAR 2200 a pop, I'm not doing it until I'm SURE I can claim it back. My health or my money? No contest.....

(** = satire)

Why are you asking anyway? You only want me around to give you someone to hate. Anyway I've already replied to your Titty Thread, plus Cat Flap, and whatever......
I want to get to know you a bit better...but maybe it's not such a good idea after all
Old Aug 28th 2007, 7:41 pm

I want to get to know you a bit better...but maybe it's not such a good idea after all
Oh.. believe me.. it is
Old Aug 28th 2007, 7:45 pm
hmmmm...nice

Oh.. believe me.. it is
oh lol...where ever I go there are you wubbing your little heart out to the guys...so you've had THE DEAN as well then...come on, tell me about it, is it because of you he has developed this tennis arm and is in pain...
Old Aug 28th 2007, 7:47 pm

oh lol...where ever I go there are you wubbing your little heart out to the guys...so you've had THE DEAN as well then...come on, tell me about it, is it because of you he has developed this tennis arm and is in pain...
oh.. I have only wubbed The Dean... there is no-one else
Old Aug 28th 2007, 7:48 pm
hmmmm...nice

oh.. I have only wubbed The Dean... there is no-one else
oh right...I must have misunderstood...there's only one DEAN...
Old Aug 28th 2007, 7:50 pm

oh right...I must have misunderstood...there's only one DEAN...
Oh heck.. you saying The Dean is someone else?
Old Aug 28th 2007, 7:52 pm
hmmmm...nice

Oh heck.. you saying The Dean is someone else?
oh, is that what people are saying...
Old Aug 28th 2007, 7:54 pm

oh, is that what people are saying...
not that I know of.. thought you knew?
I just find him a very intelligent and amusing poster!
Old Aug 28th 2007, 7:55 pm
hmmmm...nice

not that I know of.. thought you knew?
I just find him a very intelligent and amusing poster!
I know nothing...that's why
Old Aug 28th 2007, 7:57 pm

I know nothing...that's why
i probably know even less..
Old Aug 28th 2007, 7:59 pm
hmmmm...nice

i probably know even less..
never mind...he's probably not worth it...oh well, can't say I didn't try...back to normal now...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.