British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Days of our lives (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/days-our-lives-459919/)

Blue Cat Jun 20th 2007 1:25 pm

Days of our lives

I am supposed to be doing the ironing but instead for some completely bizarre reason I have ended up watching Days of our Lives on MBC 4. I can't believe how crap it is and how these people can class themselves as Actors!!! it is so bad it is funny :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Miss Eck Jun 20th 2007 1:28 pm

Re: Days of our lives

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 4942049)
I am supposed to be doing the ironing but instead for some completely bizarre reason I have ended up watching Days of our Lives on MBC 4. I can't believe how crap it is and how these people can class themselves as Actors!!! it is so bad it is funny :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bit like The Bold and the Beatufiful ... another crap invention

Blue Cat Jun 20th 2007 1:28 pm

Originally Posted by Miss Eck (Post 4942062)
Bit like The Bold and the Beatufiful ... another crap invention

where do they get them from and why do television stations buy them??? It is beyond me. :rofl:

Miss Eck Jun 20th 2007 2:08 pm

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 4942068)
where do they get them from and why do television stations buy them??? It is beyond me. :rofl:

I love their plastic stares as well :lol:

Blue Cat Jun 20th 2007 2:12 pm

Originally Posted by Miss Eck (Post 4942267)
I love their plastic stares as well :lol:

hilarious!! I had forgotten how bad they really are! makes a change from Balamory though :)

Confucius Jun 20th 2007 2:46 pm

I hate the names of soap opera characters...Storm,Brooke,Twig,Lightning,Sabretoot he...

Blue Cat Jun 20th 2007 3:03 pm

Originally Posted by Confucius (Post 4942442)
I hate the names of soap opera characters...Storm,Brooke,Twig,Lightning,Sabretoot he...

they get worse!!! who the hell thinks of these names!!

Confucius Jun 20th 2007 3:04 pm

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 4942552)
they get worse!!! who the hell thinks of these names!!

A man called Fudge Wambaugh...

Blue Cat Jun 20th 2007 3:10 pm

Originally Posted by Confucius (Post 4942561)
A man called Fudge Wambaugh...

that explains it then :rofl:

Miss Eck Jun 20th 2007 3:42 pm

what happened on Corrie last nite and Fri ... missed it both nites

Madam Medusa Jun 20th 2007 3:53 pm

Originally Posted by Miss Eck (Post 4942748)
what happened on Corrie last nite and Fri ... missed it both nites

when and where is Corrie on, i haven't seen it since before Tracy's trial...i've lost the plot with it completely...:(

MM, xx

Miss Eck Jun 20th 2007 4:11 pm

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 4942787)
when and where is Corrie on, i haven't seen it since before Tracy's trial...i've lost the plot with it completely...:(

MM, xx

now Monday to Friday at 8.30pm on Show Series 2 ... nothing really happening. Apart from Steve and the barmaid finally kissed! Oh and Ken has moved out and is residing with his bit of stuff from years gone by who has a funny hand and a very dodgy hair do!

Madam Medusa Jun 20th 2007 4:21 pm

Originally Posted by Miss Eck (Post 4942858)
now Monday to Friday at 8.30pm on Show Series 2 ... nothing really happening. Apart from Steve and the barmaid finally kissed! Oh and Ken has moved out and is residing with his bit of stuff from years gone by who has a funny hand and a very dodgy hair do!

omg, not the barmaid who was in Hearsay...??? Thanks, i will now be able to watch it, friggin showtime...:rolleyes:

MM, xx

Miss Eck Jun 20th 2007 4:44 pm

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 4942901)
omg, not the barmaid who was in Hearsay...??? Thanks, i will now be able to watch it, friggin showtime...:rolleyes:

MM, xx

Yep .. that's the one.

jvr20 Jun 21st 2007 4:31 am

Corrie's shown here?? What about 'Stenders? If that's on then I might consider getting a subscription package. So far I'm managine on the free-to-air (not so bad if you'll put up with Tyra and Dr Phil...sort of low-brow Septic Trisha substitute)

I've (very sadly i know) been following on www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/episodes but it's not the same as watching it...