Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Daylight Execution in London Sandwich Bar

Daylight Execution in London Sandwich Bar

Old Mar 5th 2009, 9:52 am
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute
Default Daylight Execution in London Sandwich Bar

The gunman is reported to have walked up to the victim and said "Hello" before cocking his revolver and shooting him in the back of the head.

He then ordered staff to call the police before sitting down on the café floor and waiting for officers to arrest him, witnesses were quoted as saying.

Full Details on Sky News

Holy ****!!
Old Mar 5th 2009, 9:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Daylight Execution in London Sandwich Bar

omg, that's horrific...doesn't seem to be any more info yet...but where on earth is mottingham in london, i've never heard of it...?

MM, xx
Old Mar 5th 2009, 10:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa View Post
omg, that's horrific...doesn't seem to be any more info yet...but where on earth is mottingham in london, i've never heard of it...?

MM, xx
Mottingham is on the Kent boarders near Eltham.

Sounds like they knew each other. A bit like when that guy had his throat slit in McDonalds on Oxford St a few years back
Old Mar 5th 2009, 11:27 am
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

crikey - I used to live about 1 mile down the road from Mottingham!
Old Mar 5th 2009, 11:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Hello.Kitty View Post
You should be used to it then!
Old Mar 5th 2009, 12:03 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sky Blue View Post
So where was the Sheriff of Mottingham when you need him?
Old Mar 5th 2009, 12:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute

I've lived in Nottingham for years...
Old Mar 5th 2009, 1:44 pm
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

oh yeah, cos cold, calculated killings were a favourite past-time. Especially if Eastenders was a bit rubbish... what am I saying?! Eastenders is always rubbish!

It was quite fun though... sandwiched between Mottingham, Eltham (Stephen Lawrence murder), Sidcup (birthplace of David Bowie and Dassani) and the - [shiver] Ferrier Estate in Kidbrooke, where the barbed-wire on the perimeter walls faces inwards. Actually, in that estate, setting fire to cars was the past-time of choice.
Old Mar 6th 2009, 4:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Hello.Kitty View Post
oh yeah, cos cold, calculated killings were a favourite past-time. Especially if Eastenders was a bit rubbish... what am I saying?! Eastenders is always rubbish!

It was quite fun though... sandwiched between Mottingham, Eltham (Stephen Lawrence murder), Sidcup (birthplace of David Bowie and Dassani) and the - [shiver] Ferrier Estate in Kidbrooke, where the barbed-wire on the perimeter walls faces inwards. Actually, in that estate, setting fire to cars was the past-time of choice.
yeah i used to drive out that way to play cricket a bit and always comes across as a bit of a wasteland to be fair... I was a bit further in nearer Lewisham, Peckham, Camberwell and Brixton... More like stabbings and large scale rios on pastime of choice! Eastenders makes you want to go a and join in!!!
Old Mar 6th 2009, 3:56 pm
ex-expat

yeah i used to drive out that way to play cricket a bit and always comes across as a bit of a wasteland to be fair... I was a bit further in nearer Lewisham, Peckham, Camberwell and Brixton... More like stabbings and large scale rios on pastime of choice! Eastenders makes you want to go a and join in!!!
it was OK, to be fair... but that is in the context of having moved from Dartford at the time.

Old Mar 6th 2009, 4:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

hawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to all

Me too! Just down the road from the lovely Ferrier. Believe it's about to be pulled down soon....
Old Mar 6th 2009, 4:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

DaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart View Post
So where was the Sheriff of Mottingham when you need him?
Maybe out looking for Robimhood
Old Mar 7th 2009, 5:09 pm
ex-expat

Originally Posted by hawkhead View Post
Me too! Just down the road from the lovely Ferrier. Believe it's about to be pulled down soon....
well, that's been on the cards for years... there's a lovely plan for a lovely "mixed use development" with "community leisure facilites" (solve all social woes by providing a gym to trash!), bla bla bla.