Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

The Day The Skyscraper Dissapeared

The Day The Skyscraper Dissapeared

Old Jan 29th 2009, 7:06 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to all
Default Re: The Day The Skyscraper Dissapeared

Kids should be smacked.
Gah - read my previous post....I'm not disagreeing with that. It's Bison's assertion of what happens to kids that aren't smacked that has got my goat.
Old Jan 29th 2009, 7:23 am
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute

And because of that you've grown up to be neither gay nor a wimp - right? Whereas if your parents hadn't smacked you it would have completely changed your sexuality????

I've smacked my kids on the odd occasion, that's not my problem, it's what you say will happen to kids that aren't smacked that has got my blood pressure up....
It was just a figure of speach Hawky, of course not all people that grow up without disipline turn out to be gay or wimps.
Old Jan 29th 2009, 7:27 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to all

It was just a figure of speach Hawky, of course not all people that grow up without disipline turn out to be gay or wimps.

Ah - some sense at last from Beefy???
Old Jan 29th 2009, 8:37 am
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute

Ah - some sense at last from Beefy???
Have you ever heard the term 'take things with a pinch of salt' ??
Old Jan 29th 2009, 8:47 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AnotherWorld
Kids should be smacked.
not necessarily
Old Jan 29th 2009, 8:50 am
100% British Beef

not necessarily
I agree, smacking them for fun is not on, if they are naughty little shi*ts though, that's a different story.

I used to get Birched, Smacked, Slippered and even the Wooden Spoon it never did me any harm.

As you probably can guess, I was a naughty little boy

Bison
Old Jan 29th 2009, 9:14 am
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bison
I agree, smacking them for fun is not on, if they are naughty little shi*ts though, that's a different story.

I used to get Birched, Smacked, Slippered and even the Wooden Spoon it never did me any harm.

As you probably can guess, I was a naughty little boy

Bison
so the moral of the story is - smack your kids if you want them to grow up to be the well rounded, tolerant and wise Mr Bison.
Old Jan 29th 2009, 9:23 am
100% British Beef

so the moral of the story is - smack your kids if you want them to grow up to be the well rounded, tolerant and wise Mr Bison.
Better than being Gay and Wimpy
Old Jan 29th 2009, 9:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Better than being Gay and Wimpy
Oh Bison, i cant wait for you to have kids!
Old Jan 29th 2009, 9:36 am
100% British Beef

Oh Bison, i cant wait for you to have kids!
Anna, please read up the screen, surely you have the itelligence to work out that I was joking?

Didn't these >>> <<< give it away?
Old Jan 29th 2009, 9:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Anna, please read up the screen, surely you have the itelligence to work out that I was joking?

Didn't these >>> <<< give it away?
Bison, the prob with you is that you make many outrageous comments, even if you use the no one quite gets you pet.
Old Jan 29th 2009, 9:40 am
100% British Beef

Bison, the prob with you is that you make many outrageous comments, even if you use the no on quite gets you pet.
I guess my warped sense of humour is quite unique, a bit to Chubby Brown for most.
Old Jan 29th 2009, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

I guess my warped sense of humour is quite unique, a bit to Chubby Brown for most.
um maybe, WTF is chubby brown, lol
Old Jan 29th 2009, 9:45 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

your humour doesnt go anywhere near chubby brown..

f*** off you C***
Old Jan 29th 2009, 9:57 am
BE Forum Addict

who is chubby brown

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.