Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

The Day The Skyscraper Dissapeared

The Day The Skyscraper Dissapeared

Old Jan 29th 2009, 10:02 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to all
Default Re: The Day The Skyscraper Dissapeared

An OTT so-called comedian who likes to think he is funny cos he steps over the mark. And swears a lot.
Old Jan 29th 2009, 10:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by hawkhead
An OTT so-called comedian who likes to think he is funny cos he steps over the mark. And swears a lot.
He's a pretty close to the bones comedian and generally the police get him in to liven up the Christmas parties by telling racist jokes...

I think we had a tape of his when we were 11 and used to think he was right funny like... Bison still has his
Old Jan 29th 2009, 10:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hawkhead
never heard of him! Not missed anything then!
Old Jan 29th 2009, 10:11 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annacarna
who is chubby brown
a big fat racist comedian.
Old Jan 29th 2009, 10:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
a big fat racist comedian.
@osser then?
Old Jan 29th 2009, 10:14 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to all

yep.
Old Jan 29th 2009, 10:20 am
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute

@osser then?
You have to admit, he has done quite well for himself and has toured the world, he still has a dvd out at xmas every year, but yes he is OTT and not to everybodies liking, I guess some people just can't see the funny side of things.
Old Jan 29th 2009, 10:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bison
You have to admit, he has done quite well for himself and has toured the world, he still has a dvd out at xmas every year, but yes he is OTT and not to everybodies liking, I guess some people just can't see the funny side of things.
never heard of him Bison so can not poss comment
Old Jan 29th 2009, 10:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

Or you actually grow up?

Or not...
Old Jan 29th 2009, 10:25 am
BE Enthusiast

I guess some people just can't see the funny side of things.
Personally I don't call racism, misogyny and swearing "funny".....
Old Jan 29th 2009, 10:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annacarna
Oh Bison, i cant wait for you to have kids!
First he has to get pregnant...
Old Jan 29th 2009, 10:43 am
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute

Personally I don't call racism, misogyny and swearing "funny".....
I guess your a minority then.

Like I said not to eveybodies liking, but you can still find certain jokes about the subjects funny, that doesn't actually make you a racist.

I have black friends that tell me black jokes, we all laugh about it, because we all know it's a joke, that doesn't mean I am a racist. If I were, then I wouldn't have black friends right?

Bison
Old Jan 29th 2009, 11:29 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
First he has to get pregnant...
..but he only has a backdoor ?
Old Jan 29th 2009, 11:48 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

I guess your a minority then.

Like I said not to eveybodies liking, but you can still find certain jokes about the subjects funny, that doesn't actually make you a racist.

I have black friends that tell me black jokes, we all laugh about it, because we all know it's a joke, that doesn't mean I am a racist. If I were, then I wouldn't have black friends right?

Bison
I would be interested to hear one of your friend's "black jokes" and, just because you may have black friends, it doesn't preclude you from being a racist deep down inside. Indeed, I know plenty of black Africans who are equally racist.
Old Jan 29th 2009, 12:00 pm
100% British Beef

I would be interested to hear one of your friend's "black jokes" and, just because you may have black friends, it doesn't preclude you from being a racist deep down inside. Indeed, I know plenty of black Africans who are equally racist.
Well I am not racist, I even have a black cousin believe it or not.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.