A Day out on the Ocean

Old Nov 9th 2008, 7:04 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default A Day out on the Ocean

Yesterday me and mrs spugsy were invited by some of her mates to go out on a 60 ft Catamaran that leaves from Barasti, 4 hours on the ocean, sailing past the Burj, Atlantis and stopping opposite jumeairah beach park so we could jump off, have a swim and go on the banana boat (!), which was loads of fun, most of the lasses just laid out in the sun to be honest,

plus you get a couple of burgers and 4 beers,

AED350 for that and although it sounded expensive we have a bloody brilliant time, it was worth every penny,

If anyone fancies a nice trip out or has mates over I'd highly recommend it.

this is the website, and no, I'm not advertising before anyone complains....

www.elmundodubai.com
J.P.S. Passenger Yachts & Boats Rental (LLC)
Old Nov 9th 2008, 7:06 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Day out on the Ocean

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Yesterday me and mrs spugsy were invited by some of her mates to go out on a 60 ft Catamaran that leaves from Barasti, 4 hours on the ocean, sailing past the Burj, Atlantis and stopping opposite jumeairah beach park so we could jump off, have a swim and go on the banana boat (!), which was loads of fun, most of the lasses just laid out in the sun to be honest,

plus you get a couple of burgers and 4 beers,

AED350 for that and although it sounded expensive we have a bloody brilliant time, it was worth every penny,

If anyone fancies a nice trip out or has mates over I'd highly recommend it.

this is the website, and no, I'm not advertising before anyone complains....

www.elmundodubai.com
J.P.S. Passenger Yachts & Boats Rental (LLC)
Saw the boat as I went riding along the beach front. Looks cool.
Old Nov 9th 2008, 7:10 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
Saw the boat as I went riding along the beach front. Looks cool.
ah mate it's brilliant, guys who run it are sound and a cracking day out, coming back when its dark and seeing the marina skyline looks brilliant as well.
Old Nov 9th 2008, 8:34 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

ah mate it's brilliant, guys who run it are sound and a cracking day out, coming back when its dark and seeing the marina skyline looks brilliant as well.
I would love to do this!
Old Nov 9th 2008, 8:56 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I would love to do this!
its well worth it petal, get yourself away.
Old Nov 9th 2008, 9:56 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.elmundodubai.com/fun_in_the_sun.html

says 240 dhs on here
Old Nov 9th 2008, 9:58 am
why ayeeeee man!

aye we paid more as we didn;t have enough people, so we paid AED12,000 to hrie the whole thing, it was a joint wedding / birthday party - so we paid extra rather than have any people we didn't know on.
Old Nov 9th 2008, 10:01 am
Concierge

aye we paid more as we didn;t have enough people, so we paid AED12,000 to hrie the whole thing, it was a joint wedding / birthday party - so we paid extra rather than have any people we didn't know on.
so I can't just book and up go then? I have to find 50 people
Old Nov 9th 2008, 10:10 am
why ayeeeee man!

so I can't just book and up go then? I have to find 50 people
yeah you can, as long as you don't mind being with strangers - this was more a private booking, so we didn't have enough people so instead of randoms we paid more per person to keep it private.
Old Nov 9th 2008, 10:12 am
Concierge

yeah you can, as long as you don't mind being with strangers - this was more a private booking, so we didn't have enough people so instead of randoms we paid more per person to keep it private.
right!! put it up on my site now so I might get a group together and go and to it
Old Nov 9th 2008, 10:17 am
why ayeeeee man!

right!! put it up on my site now so I might get a group together and go and to it
its brilliant pet, well worth it, you'd love the banana boat!
Old Nov 9th 2008, 10:26 am
Concierge

its brilliant pet, well worth it, you'd love the banana boat!
I am a scaredy Blue Cat
Old Nov 9th 2008, 10:31 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: A Day out on the Ocean

I am a scaredy Blue Cat
Don't worry, cat's are always nervous around water (strange as apparently they originate from the Nile delta ).
Old Nov 9th 2008, 10:35 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Charismatic
Don't worry, cat's are always nervous around water (strange as apparently they originate from the Nile delta ).
my siamese like the water
Old Nov 10th 2008, 8:18 am
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute

my siamese like the water
yeah, I always prefer a wet pussy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.