David Van Day

Old May 26th 2009, 11:43 am
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice
Default Re: David Van Day

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
not Jordan surely
lol, no i let that one go when i was a lad.....equally as bad though if not more spoilt...

Last edited by deemi786; May 26th 2009 at 11:43 am. Reason: cant do it...
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by deemi786
lol, no i let that one go when i was a lad.....equally as bad though if not more spoilt....ryhmes with peter shilton......
One night in...

-
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

lol, no i let that one go when i was a lad.....equally as bad though if not more spoilt...
British?
Old May 26th 2009, 11:44 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
One night in...

-
Blonde PH type

Last edited by Blue Cat; May 26th 2009 at 11:56 am.
Old May 26th 2009, 11:51 am
Forum Regular

MrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud of

Oh no! PH whata nightmare!
Old May 26th 2009, 11:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MrsHawkes
Fortunately I have been away from the UK since 1977 and never read the Sun, So I have never heard of the genteman in question!!!!!!!!

P.S. When I was in Libya in the '70's the sun was censonerd by a 11 year old boy who religiously tore oput page 3! Maybe he gave them a going over later!
Old May 26th 2009, 11:58 am
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice

Originally Posted by MrsHawkes
exacta mondo......head achee...some of the requests are something from "the sun' newspaper.
Old May 26th 2009, 12:01 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

exacta mondo......head achee...some of the requests are something from "the sun' newspaper.

Requests? What do you mean?

I bet she knows nothing about Dubai or what things are like here!

-
Old May 26th 2009, 12:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Requests? What do you mean?

I bet she knows nothing about Dubai or what things are like here!

-
nipple tweaking..........

She is not what she makes out....she's on the ball and very very sharp!
Old May 26th 2009, 12:05 pm
Bored liberal

She is asking for her nipples to be tweaked?

-
Old May 26th 2009, 12:06 pm
Forum Regular

MrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jim Smith
Fortunately I have been away from the UK since 1977 and never read the Sun, So I have never heard of the genteman in question!!!!!!!!

P.S. When I was in Libya in the '70's the sun was censonerd by a 11 year old boy who religiously tore oput page 3! Maybe he gave them a going over later!
Your not wrong Jim! PH is a lady!

I was born in 77. A good year

Last edited by MrsHawkes; May 26th 2009 at 12:09 pm.
Old May 26th 2009, 12:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

She is asking for her nipples to be tweaked?

-
yeap......
Old May 26th 2009, 12:14 pm
Concierge

yeap......
I prefer her mate Nicole Ritchie, she seems to be the nicer half, did they ever make friends?
Old May 26th 2009, 12:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I prefer her mate Nicole Ritchie, she seems to be the nicer half, did they ever make friends?
always thought she was related to Shane Ritchie.....
Old May 26th 2009, 12:21 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

but you called her a bimbo???

Why did I think you were a radiographer and not a Bell Boy???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.