Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

David Gray....how good was that!!

David Gray....how good was that!!

Old Mar 1st 2008, 5:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: David Gray....how good was that!!

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
Í like his music ... not a die hard fan! I noticed his head did bop a bit, but last night it just did not stop wiggling. Poor guy must have a sore neck today.
Ah, he's OK but in that genre I'd pick Damien Rice or Bright Eyes way above him anyday....
Old Mar 1st 2008, 6:05 am
Forum Regular

ssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Confucius
Missed it by 3 hours...Had to go a bit early...Fantastic atmosphere though...
I think this was were I was headed with my OP.

It's not just about a performers ability, or inabilities - I'm sure Mr Gray wouldn't profess himself as one of the very best - it's the whole event when you are considering live.

To be fair I'm no great fan. I'd seen that he was headlining and hadn't been bothered. Having subsequently been invited and experienced the great setting, the balmy evening, the buzz of the crowd and the manner he worked it - the whole 'package' made for a fantastic evening....

(normal drinks fiasco aside of course)
Old Mar 1st 2008, 6:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ssuh
I think this was were I was headed with my OP.

It's not just about a performers ability, or inabilities - I'm sure Mr Gray wouldn't profess himself as one of the very best - it's the whole event when you are considering live.

To be fair I'm no great fan. I'd seen that he was headlining and hadn't been bothered. Having subsequently been invited and experienced the great setting, the balmy evening, the buzz of the crowd and the manner he worked it - the whole 'package' made for a fantastic evening....

(normal drinks fiasco aside of course)
Well,I only wanted to see him singing "Please forgive me"...I love that song...
Old Mar 1st 2008, 6:35 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

his head wobbles like a gyroscope to that one....
Old Mar 1st 2008, 6:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

I like his cover of Soft Cell's "Hello, Goodbye"........

Old Mar 1st 2008, 6:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
his head wobbles like a gyroscope to that one....
I guess more-or-less the same thing happened yesterday...

Old Mar 1st 2008, 6:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

But still,a great great song...Gives me goosebumps...
Old Mar 1st 2008, 6:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

But still,a great great song...Gives me goosebumps...
Yes, but then looking at a pre-packaged battery-farmed chicken in Spinneys gives you goose-bumps. It's not much of an acid test.....
Old Mar 1st 2008, 6:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Yes, but then looking at a pre-packaged battery-farmed chicken in Spinneys gives you goose-bumps. It's not much of an acid test.....
Are you saying you want a piece of me???
Old Mar 1st 2008, 7:04 am
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ekgb5oJSobU
Yeah ... he was just wearing a different shirt.

When he stops selling albums he could always try his hand at advertising.

Old Mar 1st 2008, 7:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yeah ... he was just wearing a different shirt.

When he stops selling albums he could always try his hand at advertising.

Oh well...I missed it...
How late during the night did he sing it???
Old Mar 1st 2008, 7:10 am
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Oh well...I missed it...
How late during the night did he sing it???
Right at the end ... 11.30 ...can't believe you missed it
Old Mar 1st 2008, 7:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Right at the end ... 11.30 ...can't believe you missed it
Oh...I would've gone home by then,I'm sure...
Old Mar 1st 2008, 7:19 am
Pog mo thoin

Oh...I would've gone home by then,I'm sure...
You never stay around for the climax, do you???
Old Mar 1st 2008, 7:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You never stay around for the climax, do you???
I hate the emptiness that ensues...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.