David Cooper

Old Feb 29th 2008, 5:55 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default David Cooper

So you here yet?

Good. Anyways,what a sad event that was.
Oh and for the wormcan-women and football.
I luv footie and when I lived in Scotland used to go quite a bit.Tis true what they say about Killie -they have the best pies.
Old Feb 29th 2008, 5:57 pm

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: David Cooper

Originally Posted by Eva
So you here yet?

I luv footie and when I lived in Scotland used to go quite a bit.Tis true what they say about Killie -they have the best pies.
Pity about there team, and the pubs around the park where a bit ropey.... but yeah, best pies in Scottish football...
Old Feb 29th 2008, 5:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
So you here yet?

ohhh god here we go...wummin football wrong....

So where did this event happen?

clue is in one of my earlier posts
Old Feb 29th 2008, 5:59 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Pity about there team, and the pubs around the park where a bit ropey.... but yeah, best pies in Scottish football...
Haaaaaa-tame compared with Parkhead and Ibrox
Old Feb 29th 2008, 6:00 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
ohhh god here we go...wummin football wrong....

So where did this event happen?

clue is in one of my earlier posts
Haven't a clue- Motherwell?

I know he died and that was the sad part.
Old Feb 29th 2008, 6:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Haven't a clue- Motherwell?
nope
Old Feb 29th 2008, 6:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

ask Ally Mccoist, he was there
Old Feb 29th 2008, 6:01 pm

Originally Posted by Eva
So you here yet?

My missus claimed the same thing, until Ally McCoist quit football... And before you say it, yes Im in a mixed marriage!!! Thankfully, I have managed to ensure that the kids are brought up the proper way, Dons fans....
Old Feb 29th 2008, 6:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

My missus claimed the same thing, until Ally McCoist quit football... And before you say it, yes Im in a mixed marriage!!! Thankfully, I have managed to ensure that the kids are brought up the proper way, Dons fans....
DOns fans= absolute hatred of all things Rangers....

its unhealthy
Old Feb 29th 2008, 6:03 pm

Originally Posted by Eva
Haaaaaa-tame compared with Parkhead and Ibrox
Lived a stones throw from Ibrox and worked the same distance from ParkHead. The only pub I felt at all wrong in was The District. All the Di photos, the orange lodg grand master and the framed Durrant strips on the wall. Only pub where I got the wife to order up, she sounded like one of them...
Old Feb 29th 2008, 6:04 pm

its unhealthy
Except the missus, although the run up to a Abdn v Rankers game is always a testing time. Even the kids start to poke fun at her..... lol
Old Feb 29th 2008, 6:05 pm

its unhealthy
It is a two way street, my local used to bar me the week before an Abdn / Rankers game, coz the problems when people found out who I supported...
Old Feb 29th 2008, 6:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lived a stones throw from Ibrox and worked the same distance from ParkHead. The only pub I felt at all wrong in was The District. All the Di photos, the orange lodg grand master and the framed Durrant strips on the wall. Only pub where I got the wife to order up, she sounded like one of them...
hahaha my local on match days when i was at home
GSTQ
Old Feb 29th 2008, 6:08 pm

GSTQ
I was renting a flat that sat over the Cessnock station of the Orange. Closest pub was The District. I eventually was befriended by the Lord Nelson, but it did mean I had to negotiate my way past District, Grapes and Doctors to get there....
Old Feb 29th 2008, 6:09 pm

GSTQ

Huh??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.