Dating your boss..

Old Nov 19th 2009, 2:41 am

rowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dating your boss..

Originally Posted by Euc-
The million dollar question, what to do (yani)?

Been working with her for a while now, and right from the beginning we kinda hit it off (I think). We go shopping, have dinner/drinks after work, her texting me at random timings to go out and do something together, she invited me to join her at a concert in AD and being flirty with me all the time.

Now the thing is, this all could be explained as her just being friendly and I will probably be in big shit if I misread everything (at least a very big embarresment), so what do I do with it?

Try my luck and go for it, with all the consequences if it fails? Or just forget about it and find someone else? ( )

Not that it matters, but she is not "western", she is Asian but not from the "mail-order category".
One of my mates in the UK, had a relationship with a girl BEFORE she was his boss, it didnt work out and once she became his boss she sacked him!
Old Nov 19th 2009, 3:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond repute

oooh, that would be soooooo satisfying - sacking some nob who'd dumped you - assuming he did dump her of course, it could have been the other way round, but it's nice to imagine in case he had

I'm rambling - no tea yet this morning

N
Old Nov 19th 2009, 3:35 am
Waiting for my epiphany.

Cow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really niceCow Pie is just really nice

Originally Posted by benzonar
There are possibly four ways this could go.

1. She really likes you and you attempt to distance yourself from her, she takes it badly. Your life is made a living hell.

2. She really likes you and you go for it, things get messy and it ends badly. Your life is made a living hell.

3. She really likes you and you go for it, she's your soul mate, you get married. Your life is made a living hell.

4. She only sees you as a mate, you make a move and are rejected. Your life is made a living hell.

I say go for it, then when it goes badly you can keep us all entertained with the story and we can all tut tut and say "We told you so"
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Old Nov 19th 2009, 4:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Euc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by benzonar
There are possibly four ways this could go.

1. She really likes you and you attempt to distance yourself from her, she takes it badly. Your life is made a living hell.

2. She really likes you and you go for it, things get messy and it ends badly. Your life is made a living hell.

3. She really likes you and you go for it, she's your soul mate, you get married. Your life is made a living hell.

4. She only sees you as a mate, you make a move and are rejected. Your life is made a living hell.

I say go for it, then when it goes badly you can keep us all entertained with the story and we can all tut tut and say "We told you so"
In other words, everything I do could go wrong, so better go for it and at least try to get something out of it ( ).

Tonight clubbing with her, I'll keep you guys updated
Old Nov 19th 2009, 4:41 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

In other words, everything I do could go wrong, so better go for it and at least try to get something out of it ( ).

You are a very foolish fellow indeed. You ask for advice and then completely ignore what virtually everyone says.
Old Nov 19th 2009, 4:45 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

pump her up the dunger and get some photographs.

when/if you split up, tell her to ask for a transfer or some photo's will appear around the office.

nasty, but effective..
Old Nov 19th 2009, 4:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Timmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to all

bunk-up city tonight then
Old Nov 19th 2009, 4:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Euc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
You are a very foolish fellow indeed. You ask for advice and then completely ignore what virtually everyone says.
A quick count learns that at least 7 people said "Go for it" in one way or the other, so I'm not completely ignoring what virtually everyone says but more following advice

Anyway, I was leaning to go for it anyway already actually, like someone said; what if she is the one? I enjoy spending time with her a lot, and so does she I guess otherwise she wouldn't be doing it. Gotta find out and there's only one way to do that
Old Nov 19th 2009, 4:54 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

A quick count learns that at least 7 people said "Go for it" in one way or the other, so I'm not completely ignoring what virtually everyone says but more following advice

Anyway, I was leaning to go for it anyway already actually, like someone said; what if she is the one? I enjoy spending time with her a lot, and so does she I guess otherwise she wouldn't be doing it. Gotta find out and there's only one way to do that
go for it...

but get photos as an insurance policy
Old Nov 19th 2009, 4:54 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

thought you had a girlfriend though?
Old Nov 19th 2009, 4:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Timmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to all

what would u have done if 100% of the peoples said dont do it?
Old Nov 19th 2009, 4:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
thought you had a girlfriend though?
You said it correct, wasn't really serious anyway and she decided to pack up and take a good job in Macau. Good for her
Old Nov 19th 2009, 4:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Timmy Molloy - London Boy
what would u have done if 100% of the peoples said dont do it?
But that didn't happen now did it?
Old Nov 19th 2009, 5:13 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

but why force the issue...just go with the flow and see what happens...maybe the thing that she likes about you is the fact that you haven't tried to 'give her one'...
Old Nov 19th 2009, 7:33 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

The million dollar question, what to do (yani)?

Been working with her for a while now, and right from the beginning we kinda hit it off (I think). We go shopping, have dinner/drinks after work, her texting me at random timings to go out and do something together, she invited me to join her at a concert in AD and being flirty with me all the time.

Now the thing is, this all could be explained as her just being friendly and I will probably be in big shit if I misread everything (at least a very big embarresment), so what do I do with it?

Try my luck and go for it, with all the consequences if it fails? Or just forget about it and find someone else? ( )

Not that it matters, but she is not "western", she is Asian but not from the "mail-order category".
shit man, thats got trouble written all over it.

How big are her tits?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.