The Dark Side

Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Dark Side

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
S'what me old dad used to tell me, to keep 'em coming back for more, treat 'em mean, it keeps 'em keen!!!
And my mum used to tell me...you can put a pig in a suit (or kilt) but you cant stop him grunting!
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:20 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

S'what me old dad used to tell me, to keep 'em coming back for more, treat 'em mean, it keeps 'em keen!!!
happily married was he...
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:25 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MataHari
happily married was he...
Yes, as it happens... His full time job was the guy that spins the car around on the Waltzers...... Hold TIGHT...................................!!!!
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, as it happens... His full time job was the guy that spins the car around on the Waltzers...... Hold TIGHT...................................!!!!
scream if you want to go faster!
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:26 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

I have no idea what that means, but I'll take your word for it...
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It means he is a pikey!
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:27 am

What a sheltered life you have led, MH. No idea what a Waltzer is?????
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:28 am

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
It means he is a pikey!
Hey, us Romany's can trace ourselves back many generations... We are a proud people who simply dont fit into your 21st century stereotypes.....
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:29 am
hmmmm...nice

It means he is a pikey!
as if that is going to clarify anything...
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:30 am
hmmmm...nice

What a sheltered life you have led, MH. No idea what a Waltzer is?????
yes...that is me...sheltered...almost nun like...finally someone who sees the real me...
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hey, us Romany's can trace ourselves back many generations... We are a proud people who simply dont fit into your 21st century stereotypes.....
Now,would I stereotype you?! How very dare you!
Are you out here tarmacing the roads?!!
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:33 am

Now,would I stereotype you?! How very dare you!
Are you out here tarmacing the roads?!!
Naw, Im from the clothes pegs and lucky white heather branch of the family..... But I am trying to work my way up to bitumen stirrer......

Ooohh, what I would give to be a bitumen stirrer.......

And, you try and tell the young people of today that, and they wont believe you.........!!!!!
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:34 am

yes...that is me...sheltered...almost nun like...finally someone who sees the real me...

Hey, everybody...

Does anyone else think that someone has hacked into MH's account????
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Naw, Im from the clothes pegs and lucky white heather branch of the family..... But I am trying to work my way up to bitumen stirrer......

Ooohh, what I would give to be a bitumen stirrer.......

And, you try and tell the young people of today that, and they wont believe you.........!!!!!
Aah,just the smell of it sends my senses flying!!
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Attached Thumbnails The Dark Side-pikey.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.