Dance Clubs in Dubai

Old Mar 12th 2009, 12:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of
Default Re: Dance Clubs in Dubai

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Thats right mate! I think she had a bit at around midnight with some baldy fat dude.
eeerr
Old Mar 12th 2009, 12:53 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sky Blue
eeerr
she was asking when you're coming back to see her.
Old Mar 12th 2009, 12:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

she was asking when you're coming back to see her.
ha ha - But she only had eyes for you big man
Old Mar 12th 2009, 1:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

aye, what you want is freedom and fun, you can;t get so much of that over here.

I was in Beirut last week, jesus they know how to have fun over there, anything goes, reckon we'll be heading over there every 3 months or so for a real blowout.
i heard its a lot of fun
Old Mar 12th 2009, 1:21 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pauldxb
i heard its a lot of fun
its a pretty mashed up city, but the people are dead friendly, bars open late everywhere, everyone loves to dance and have fun and you can wander around off your face and just have a good laugh,

I'd recommend it.
Old Mar 12th 2009, 1:26 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Sky Blue
ha ha - But she only had eyes for you big man
she looks at me as if she wants to eat me, it's slightly unnerving.

Footy tomorrow?
Old Mar 12th 2009, 1:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

she looks at me as if she wants to eat me, it's slightly unnerving.

Footy tomorrow?
Out of Interest are you referring with SB to watch or play the beautiful game ????
Old Mar 12th 2009, 1:43 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by pauldxb
Out of Interest are you referring with SB to watch or play the beautiful game ????
play mate, we play at safa park every week, turn up, pick teams, jumpers for goalposts - there's about 20 of us, mainly english but africans, a danish lad, moroccan etc...

Fancy a game?
Old Mar 12th 2009, 2:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

play mate, we play at safa park every week, turn up, pick teams, jumpers for goalposts - there's about 20 of us, mainly english but africans, a danish lad, moroccan etc...

Fancy a game?
maybe next week im playing tennis tomoro