D-Day.................

Old Jun 10th 2008, 10:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute
Default D-Day.................

Has finally arrived, flying tonight at 9pm leaving my lovely wife & children at home for three months or so, mixed emotions at the minute, all my mates have been round over the weekend to say their goodbyes and there have been times when just for a split second I thought about staying in the UK

Onward & upward, out in AD for a couple of beers tomorrow night then the serious business of working for a living starts !

Hope to see some of you soon and thanks for all the advice, some good, some bad ! over the last three months !

Regards

Karl
Old Jun 10th 2008, 10:27 am
Forum Regular

madferrit is just really nicemadferrit is just really nicemadferrit is just really nicemadferrit is just really nicemadferrit is just really nicemadferrit is just really nicemadferrit is just really nicemadferrit is just really nicemadferrit is just really nicemadferrit is just really nicemadferrit is just really nice
Default Re: D-Day.................

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
Has finally arrived, flying tonight at 9pm leaving my lovely wife & children at home for three months or so, mixed emotions at the minute, all my mates have been round over the weekend to say their goodbyes and there have been times when just for a split second I thought about staying in the UK

Onward & upward, out in AD for a couple of beers tomorrow night then the serious business of working for a living starts !

Hope to see some of you soon and thanks for all the advice, some good, some bad ! over the last three months !

Regards

Karl
Good luck with the move.. hope it works out well for you
Old Jun 10th 2008, 10:30 am
BE Enthusiast

jrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to all

Good luck in AD and with the first couple of weeks...remember they are only a skype call away!
Old Jun 10th 2008, 10:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

safe journey, and best of luck, i'm sure you will love it here...

MM, xx
Old Jun 10th 2008, 11:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
safe journey, and best of luck, i'm sure you will love it here...

MM, xx
Yeah, I second that. Hopefully see you when you get over here for a beer or two.
Old Jun 10th 2008, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

madscots will become famous soon enoughmadscots will become famous soon enough

Good Luck Karl, hope you enjoy yourself, but I am sure you will, just one thing give HR a kick up the backside from me will you.

Hear from you when you have settled.
Old Jun 10th 2008, 1:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

should the title not be AD......Day...

good luck and being away from the family is pretty grim, we can drown our sorrows together...im all on my lonesome till 3 Aug...

I am becoming a bit of a regular in 49ers..

in fact last night i went out for dinner...shared a starter of chicken wings with my collegue and fired in a few 'football' beers in NRG..

ooohhh the good life...
Old Jun 10th 2008, 1:20 pm
around

w1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud of

Regards

Karl
hi karl
have safe trip over to sunny A/D. injoy your last hrs sunny leeds ha ha. And 12 weeks will pass so fast so smile n drink up. Hopefully we not far behind you either way .
so fae up here in alba land wish you g'un robh math agad!
turas math dhut dhuibh! mar sin leibh an drasda
terry
Old Jun 10th 2008, 2:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

See you in the Captains Bar tomorrow night, I am the fat ugly Yorkshireman so get your Dirhams out and mines a Stella !

TTFN
Old Jun 10th 2008, 6:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

See you in the Captains Bar tomorrow night, I am the fat ugly Yorkshireman so get your Dirhams out and mines a Stella !

TTFN

not out tommorrow, but thursday night am out.........
Old Jun 10th 2008, 7:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
not out tommorrow, but thursday night am out.........
Where are you guys thinkin of headin on Thursday?
I could be tempted for a beer or two.
Old Jun 10th 2008, 8:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chris79
there's a surprise
Old Jun 11th 2008, 3:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Chris79
having a works night out in the Rotana..Italian scoff then god knows where..the service guys are in town from Montrose..so that'll mean 49'ers..
Old Jun 11th 2008, 4:01 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
having a works night out in the Rotana..Italian scoff then god knows where..the service guys are in town from Montrose..so that'll mean 49'ers..
49'ers ...again......
Meet everyone there at least they will not be lonely while they wait for you..