Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Curtains - IKEA Measurements - Stress - Where is first wife - shit I shagged her sis

Curtains - IKEA Measurements - Stress - Where is first wife - shit I shagged her sis

Old Jul 21st 2013, 8:26 am
N/A

Dumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Curtains - IKEA Measurements - Stress - Where is first wife - shit I shagged her

I have just read this thread on the strength of the title to find 3 pages of posts about buying and fixing curtains *shudder*

Tockalosh explain yourself!
Old Jul 21st 2013, 9:38 am
When in doubt, mumble.

Poshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud of
Default Re: Curtains - IKEA Measurements - Stress - Where is first wife - shit I shagged her

Originally Posted by Tockalosh
The dishwasher and oven were installed but **** me they were trying to wire both with the circuit live. I switched it off and they looked at me like I was mad. Also couldn't get to him in time to stop him testing the gas connection to the cooker with a cigarette lighter. Unbelievable. Jingly appliance installers are just mad

heh heh, bloke that connected the gas supply to our cooker from an outside bottle had one ear near the cooker top listening for the gas coming out and his able assistant pressed the ignition button.....dumb and dumber !!

BOOM !!!

I was crying laughing !!

Last edited by Poshy; Jul 21st 2013 at 9:40 am.
Old Jul 21st 2013, 9:42 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Poshy
heh heh, bloke that connected the gas supply to our cooker from an outside bottle had one ear near the cooker top listening for the gas coming out and his able assistant pressed the ignition button.....dumb and dumber !!

BOOM !!!

I was crying laughing !!
In Greece my Dad was having an issue with a valve type thing in the pipe the petrol nozzle goes in. Bloke was with a torch peering into it, lit fag in mouth.

We just backed away.
Old Jul 21st 2013, 12:55 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

We had a toilet in an old villa which exploded once because they hot water tap had been connected to it instead of the cold water one. It was a spare bedroom so we never used it, visitor came to stay put hot water heater on ....... boom!!! the cistern literally blew up
Old Jul 21st 2013, 3:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dumbo
I have just read this thread on the strength of the title to find 3 pages of posts about buying and fixing curtains *shudder*

Tockalosh explain yourself!
Ja sorry about that but there are times when an ex wifes skills would have been useful (it was one of her few saving graces if I can call her spending thousands and thousands on curtains) that her and her second husband still have the pleasure of looking at but once you shag a wife's sister then any hope of help are well and truly lost. I should add that this was now many years ago and I am now a much reformed character. Apologies for the misleading thread title but I have occupied 3 minutes of your life with drivel and you will now know the pitfalls of curtain buying if you didn't already
Old Jul 21st 2013, 4:21 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Does your ex wife still speak to her sister - after all it takes two to tango...
Old Jul 21st 2013, 4:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
Does your ex wife still speak to her sister - after all it takes two to tango...
Of course she does. The sister had too much drink, found herself in bedroom with husband who didn't belong to her, no recollection of giving blow job, she wouldn't have done that to her sister if she was in control etc etc yeh yeh, you weren't that drunk if I remember rightly
Old Jul 21st 2013, 5:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tockalosh
Of course she does. The sister had too much drink, found herself in bedroom with husband who didn't belong to her, no recollection of giving blow job, she wouldn't have done that to her sister if she was in control etc etc yeh yeh, you weren't that drunk if I remember rightly
Was she too drunk to sleep alone, Tock?
Old Jul 21st 2013, 5:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Was she too drunk to sleep alone, Tock?
I was worried she would sleep through her alarm