Curry Houses & Boozers

Old Sep 11th 2013, 10:01 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Curry Houses & Boozers

Originally Posted by Scamp
Problem is, cuzza for lunch is a cue for the afternoon sleeps to set in. Good shout though, maybe a Thursday treat
or go after work one day
Old Sep 11th 2013, 10:39 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
or go after work one day
I'm working until 19:30 at the moment so that the traffic in JLT has gone before leaving.

If I leave at 17:30 I will sit for anything from 15-25mins just to get out onto SZR

Maybe curry is the answer, but it'll take me half an hour to get there
Old Sep 11th 2013, 11:03 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I'm working until 19:30 at the moment so that the traffic in JLT has gone before leaving.

If I leave at 17:30 I will sit for anything from 15-25mins just to get out onto SZR

Maybe curry is the answer, but it'll take me half an hour to get there
which cluster are you in? traffic over there is a nightmare at the minute
Old Sep 11th 2013, 11:20 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

which cluster are you in? traffic over there is a nightmare at the minute
W
Old Sep 11th 2013, 11:24 am
Concierge

W
even if walking was an option you would put your life at risk at that roundabout!
Old Sep 11th 2013, 11:28 am
Account Closed

even if walking was an option you would put your life at risk at that roundabout!
Yep, it's madness. They've got security guards acting as human traffic lights, armed with a few cones. Seemed to sort of work last night, was about 5 mins quicker than normal.

I don't mind traffic but this is the result of stupidity and results in people acting like complete dickheads...you know they types, force their way in front of a car but then refuse to let anyone else in and generally act like ****ing idiots.
Old Sep 11th 2013, 11:29 am
Concierge

Yep, it's madness. They've got security guards acting as human traffic lights, armed with a few cones. Seemed to sort of work last night, was about 5 mins quicker than normal.

I don't mind traffic but this is the result of stupidity and results in people acting like complete dickheads...you know they types, force their way in front of a car but then refuse to let anyone else in and generally act like ****ing idiots.
yup know the type, another good place which I think is near you is Fraiche Café in Swiss Tower
Old Sep 11th 2013, 11:41 am
Account Closed

yup know the type, another good place which I think is near you is Fraiche Café in Swiss Tower
Thanks, will investigate.

Mambo pizza is downstairs, their sarnies are pretty special (Club), bit lumpy at 30dizzers but worth it.
Old Sep 11th 2013, 12:20 pm
Forum Regular

Max the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really nice

Whatever happened to Kitchen restaurant in Satwa...That was great!
Old Sep 11th 2013, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

winter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to all

I ordered from hungry tiger, not good, tonight I ordered from green chilli, in al barsha, absolutely yummy
Old Sep 30th 2013, 2:15 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

George and Dragon.

Never been before, the beer is so cheap, the chicken dynamite is fantastic.

It's such a chilled place, I'll be back.

PS, one negative is it's full of sailors and their arrogance is beyond belief.
Old Sep 30th 2013, 7:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Blazeaway will become famous soon enoughBlazeaway will become famous soon enough

W
It's getting better out in 15 mins this week from V, the Chinese in W is good
Old Sep 30th 2013, 7:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Blazeaway will become famous soon enoughBlazeaway will become famous soon enough

Is that the on at promenade level?, thought it had Arab name - anyway it's excellent wit very good variety.
Old Sep 30th 2013, 7:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Kix
George and Dragon.

Never been before, the beer is so cheap, the chicken dynamite is fantastic.

It's such a chilled place, I'll be back.

PS, one negative is it's full of sailors and their arrogance is beyond belief.
Sailors?
Old Sep 30th 2013, 7:35 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Blazeaway
It's getting better out in 15 mins this week from V, the Chinese in W is good
Furthest left lane is quickest to SZR. Taking me 10ish from W if I can get over.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.