Crop Circles

Old Jun 1st 2009, 2:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light
Default Crop Circles

A new documentary about this phenomena
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mAdrSvOgwI

I find them fascinating.
Old Jun 1st 2009, 3:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Crop Circles

Originally Posted by AnotherWorld

I find them fascinating.
i thought you were about to say they've found some in dubai... although they're calling them sand circles
Old Jun 1st 2009, 4:12 pm
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold

I find them fascinating.
why are you fascinated? I thought it was just men on big lawn mowers who did it in the dark when no-one was watching....
Old Jun 1st 2009, 4:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by moto111
why are you fascinated? I thought it was just men on big lawn mowers who did it in the dark when no-one was watching....
Did you watch the video? Have you read any more into it other than what an armchair skeptic tells you?
Old Jun 1st 2009, 5:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

Did you watch the video? Have you read any more into it other than what an armchair skeptic tells you?
very true... for someone to do something like that it would take them weeks of work
Old Jun 1st 2009, 5:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

I dont really pretend to know what or who does it but it helps to open your mind up to the possibilities; it also, in some ways, provides a type of escape from our "reality" i suppose
Old Jun 1st 2009, 6:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

I dont really pretend to know what or who does it but it helps to open your mind up to the possibilities; it also, in some ways, provides a type of escape from our "reality" i suppose
I thought that was what religion was for.
Old Jun 1st 2009, 6:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by benzonar
I thought that was what religion was for.
Tis. Religion is more destructive though.
Old Jun 1st 2009, 6:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

Have you seen this, pure Onion classic

http://www.theonion.com/content/opin..._well_reasoned
Old Jun 1st 2009, 6:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hehe. I could apply that to more than just religion too
Old Jun 1st 2009, 7:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

I find them fascinating.
In my honest and humble opinion, crop circles are the after-effect of a group-masturbation session...
Old Jun 1st 2009, 7:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Confucius
In my honest and humble opinion, crop circles are the after-effect of a group-masturbation session...

Enlightening. Could you give a descriptive outline with start and end time of how this occurs?
Old Jun 1st 2009, 7:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Enlightening. Could you give a descriptive outline with start and end time of how this occurs?
Simple; you sit down, either in front of a tv, or get a Hustler copy, or the old imagination, start fondling your bargepole while slowly undressing the person you're imaginining about, and then, all of a sudden, your dad walks in...
Old Jun 1st 2009, 8:03 pm