Creative Zone

Old Mar 10th 2013, 8:15 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Creative Zone

http://creativezone.ae/

i am looking at Creative Zone for a new venture. Anyone know or heard anything good and or bad about them for company formation?

Seem ok but as ever with this place some personal experience and recommendations always help ease a decision.
Old Mar 10th 2013, 8:20 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Creative Zone

I should also add http://www.vz.ae/

is also an option
Old Mar 10th 2013, 8:22 am
BE Enthusiast

dubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by shiva
http://creativezone.ae/

i am looking at Creative Zone for a new venture. Anyone know or heard anything good and or bad about them for company formation?

Seem ok but as ever with this place some personal experience and recommendations always help ease a decision.
I have had a business there for last 3 yrs. They are cheap and efficient (in my experience) in that they let you get on with your stuff unencumbered. They're not always the most pro-active or easy to get hold of though...

Visa is for 3yrs too, not 2yrs which is also a bonus.
Old Mar 10th 2013, 8:30 am
**** it we'll do it live

Originally Posted by dubaiguy2011
I have had a business there for last 3 yrs. They are cheap and efficient (in my experience) in that they let you get on with your stuff unencumbered. They're not always the most pro-active or easy to get hold of though...

unencumbered is good, not pro active hardly a surprise but i assume they are willing to process visas and so on in a reasonable time though?
Old Mar 10th 2013, 8:53 am
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dubaiguy2011

I'm with http://www.creativecity.ae/ and the above comment is exactly my experience.

They have an office in Dubai now which helps.

Trade license renewal all very easy.

Nothing much to add really - I pay them once a year and they give me a license - that's about it.
Old Mar 10th 2013, 9:04 am
**** it we'll do it live

Originally Posted by Autonomy
I'm with http://www.creativecity.ae/ and the above comment is exactly my experience.

They have an office in Dubai now which helps.

Trade license renewal all very easy.

Nothing much to add really - I pay them once a year and they give me a license - that's about it.
thx.
that's about all im after from them.
is there a difference between creative city and creative zone / or are both just agents for fujeirah?
Old Mar 10th 2013, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

Bongoman2 has a reputation beyond reputeBongoman2 has a reputation beyond reputeBongoman2 has a reputation beyond reputeBongoman2 has a reputation beyond reputeBongoman2 has a reputation beyond reputeBongoman2 has a reputation beyond reputeBongoman2 has a reputation beyond reputeBongoman2 has a reputation beyond reputeBongoman2 has a reputation beyond reputeBongoman2 has a reputation beyond reputeBongoman2 has a reputation beyond repute

Is it true that you are only allowed to conduct your business withing that same free zone?

I was under the impression that dealing outside of any free zone was illegal and they would be a bit stricter nowadays
Old Mar 10th 2013, 9:57 am
**** it we'll do it live

Originally Posted by Bongoman2
Is it true that you are only allowed to conduct your business withing that same free zone?

I was under the impression that dealing outside of any free zone was illegal and they would be a bit stricter nowadays
my understanding is yes within that freezone or outside the UAE but i'm also led to believe there is no law prohibiting you offering services within any freezone. as such the law is grey. where it is quite clear is, no business onshore in the UAE full stop without a local agent