Eva
14.63%
Buzz Lightyear
2.44%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Craziest Poster 2007

Old Dec 14th 2007, 7:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Craziest Poster 2007

It has to do with things that people over the age of 46 wouldn't fathom...
Like the word "fathom", for instance...
Old Dec 14th 2007, 7:31 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Craziest Poster 2007

I'm honoured to be in such illustrious company.
Buzz, you are my Master I am here to serve you.

Aaaaaah its the claw....

Last edited by Eva; Dec 14th 2007 at 7:33 pm. Reason: Spelling
Old Dec 14th 2007, 7:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Crazy ass folks...
Old Dec 16th 2007, 2:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
Crazy ass folks...
I'm getting overtaken by a looney crazy man...
Old Dec 16th 2007, 5:14 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

How d'ya 'unvote please..................
Old Dec 16th 2007, 7:58 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva View Post
How d'ya 'unvote' please..................

Hmmm, I really would like to know....I mistakenly voted against my own name Hell I'm not even a little bit crazy.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 3:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Buzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond repute

I'm honoured to be in such illustrious company.
Buzz, you are my Master I am here to serve you.

Aaaaaah its the claw....
Great, get the leather hot pants on put this red ball in your mouth and sit in the corner on the chair with spikes...and think about what youve done...
Old Dec 17th 2007, 4:12 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Buzz Lightyear View Post
Great, get the leather hot pants on put this red ball in your mouth and sit in the corner on the chair with spikes...and think about what youve done...

I can't do that silly asstranout...every blonde knows red is not a good colour for them.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 4:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Buzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond repute

I can't do that silly asstranout...every blonde knows red is not a good colour for them.
I'll pop down to Ikea a get a few different colours for you from the ball pit then..any one take your fancy?.....
Old Dec 17th 2007, 4:54 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'll pop down to Ikea a get a few different colours for you from the ball pit then..any one take your fancy?.....

Ooooh,you pick .S'thing that matches my eyes.

Daddy!
Old Dec 17th 2007, 5:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Ooooh,you pick .S'thing that matches my eyes.

Daddy!

Although the three eyed version of your new avtar is very fetching..i still like the one with you looing like pam with your boobs half hanging out...call me old school but i just do..lol
Old Dec 17th 2007, 5:16 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Although the three eyed version of your new avtar is very fetching..i still like the one with you looing like pam with your boobs half hanging out...call me old school but i just do..lol

Sob...it's the green you do'nt like isn't it......sob
You are just like Arbroath Abroad...sob
Old Dec 17th 2007, 5:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Sob...it's the green you do'nt like isn't it......sob
You are just like Arbroath Abroad...sob
sorry sister...its the meat and three veg that goes with it...not the green !!
Old Dec 17th 2007, 7:19 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

How d'ya 'unvote please..................

So since you hanging Confucious....can you please tell me how to cancel my vote?

Thank you.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 7:22 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

So since you hanging Confucious....can you please tell me how to cancel my vote?

Thank you.
You can't .. and you don't need to

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.