British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Which country has the most...women? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/country-has-most-women-725229/)

Charismatic Jul 17th 2011 3:00 pm

Which country has the most...women?

As measured through the general female population (As measured by the units "I would/capita").

- Most beautiful
- Most interesting
- Most attractive overall

Mentions of Saudi Arabia/North Korea etc. will be disqualified, forbidden fruit and so no one can legally verify claims.

kittycat1 Jul 17th 2011 3:19 pm

Re: Which country has the most...women?

such an offensive post- how about what country has the highest number of women who 'I would' to you? hmmm get laid much?

I was stood in a queue at the airport the other day with two twats behind me discussing how doable some poor celeb is, I turned round to them and just watched- funny how they didnt want to continue with me watching their conversation but were happy to do it when my back was turned- discussing women like they are just good for a fu c k is pretty disgraceful. Surely the women you find the most interesting would be the women that actually turn you on- rather than just a beauty that is dull??? no? urgh I give up- go rate your favourite fuc k countries

Charismatic Jul 17th 2011 3:34 pm

I was thinking Australia as well but UV light isn’t too kind, maybe a Mediterranean country except I don’t speak Mediterranean :p.

You can’t underestimate how infantile men are about sex kitty, it’s just our genetically predisposed Achilles heel. As someone who makes a living from it you must have realized at some point that if men never valued appearance you wouldn’t actually have a job (along with a few tailors) because clothing would simply be utilitarian?

kittycat1 Jul 17th 2011 3:36 pm

You can’t underestimate how infantile men are about sex kitty, it’s just our genetically predisposed Achilles heel. As someone who makes a living from it you must have realized at some point that if men never valued appearance you wouldn’t actually have a job (along with a few tailors) because clothing would simply be utilitarian?
Sorry I forgot the whole fashion industry is about pleasing men!

Go read zoo or nuts- surely they have an online forum you can join

Charismatic Jul 17th 2011 3:45 pm

Originally Posted by kittycat1 (Post 9500919)
Sorry I forgot the whole fashion industry is about pleasing men!

Don’t be so harsh, it’s about social status as well. After all otherwise we would all wear track pants and trainers to work :).

You must have at some point realized dresses that flaunt a woman’s legs, high waist lines that make her legs appear longer and low cut dresses to expose cleavage weren’t all simply mistakes of fashion. Similarly men wearing suits that accentuate their shoulder width to make them look more muscular…

kittycat1 Jul 17th 2011 3:52 pm

Charismatic- your post is offensive- not about why we wear clothes- if all women are here for is to amuse men then we havent come very far have we.

I fully understand what clothing is and does and I can tell you my design are about what makes a women feel good about herself not about what is going to give a guy a hard on. If they make a woman feel sexy then great it is up to her when she wears them, if they make her feel comfortable then again she can wear them as and when the mood takes her. Sex is a part of life- but there is a lot more to life than that- or perhaps you haven't got past your teenage wanking years

Charismatic Jul 17th 2011 3:55 pm

Originally Posted by kittycat1 (Post 9500919)
Go read zoo or nuts

Esquire, my guilty pleasure :o.

They got me hooked a couple of years ago with the short fiction thing and kept me hooked last year with the one on the Kennedy family and the very frank interview with Bill Clinton.

Charismatic Jul 17th 2011 4:23 pm

Originally Posted by kittycat1 (Post 9500944)
Charismatic- your post is offensive- not about why we wear clothes- if all women are here for is to amuse men then we havent come very far have we.

Women have been doing things other than pleasing men for a fair few years now.

What really makes my post inherently offensive? I mean in the reverse situation I would not be offended, it is simply true that some men are good looking and some intelligent. It's not Venn diagram territory.

Originally Posted by kittycat1 (Post 9500944)
I fully understand what clothing is and does and I can tell you my design are about what makes a women feel good about herself not about what is going to give a guy a hard on. If they make a woman feel sexy then great it is up to her when she wears them, if they make her feel comfortable then again she can wear them as and when the mood takes her. Sex is a part of life- but there is a lot more to life than that- or perhaps you haven't got past your teenage wanking years

Absolutely, I’m still a school boy really at heart. Interested in how everything works, like to look on life as a series of adventures and enjoy doing the things I know I shouldn’t :).

As men we may not always be the fastest/strongest/most intelligentest;)/handsomest but generally I think we do pretty well, all things considered there is much to be happy about. Our flaws, weaknesses and mistakes are too small to be mentioned and give us character anyway.

Millhouse Jul 17th 2011 5:43 pm

No, no, no, no come on do it properly... with the back, of the right hand.

flares Jul 17th 2011 6:27 pm

Originally Posted by Millhouse (Post 9501086)
No, no, no, no come on do it properly... with the back, of the right hand.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1HBZRkRRCwY&feature=related

did enjoy that film :thumbup:

The Dean Jul 17th 2011 8:13 pm

Originally Posted by Charismatic (Post 9500874)
As measured through the general female population (As measured by the units "I would/capita").

- Most beautiful
- Most interesting
- Most attractive overall

Mentions of Saudi Arabia/North Korea etc. will be disqualified, forbidden fruit and so no one can legally verify claims.

Since you ask..............

Palestinians, Iranians and Tunisians get my vote.

Paracletus Jul 17th 2011 11:19 pm

I was under the impression women groomed themselves to appear superior to other females, subsequently leading to increased chances of finding a worthy mate.

Charismatic Jul 18th 2011 1:55 am

Originally Posted by Paracletus (Post 9501547)
I was under the impression women groomed themselves to appear superior to other females, subsequently leading to increased chances of finding a worthy mate.

They've overstepped evolutionary biology, kitty can explain.

The Dean Jul 18th 2011 2:55 am

........... can I just pop in to point out that J-Lo is available again? :wub:

Paracletus Jul 18th 2011 3:19 am

Originally Posted by Charismatic (Post 9501673)
They've overstepped evolutionary biology, kitty can explain.

Can't wait. :wub:

AlsoTheDean...J-Lo has no chance with me.