Cooked Chicken

Old Apr 15th 2008, 11:19 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Cooked Chicken

Originally Posted by MataHari
Anyway...I think we are all going to die.
For once I am inclined to agree with you...so let us at least die with a smile on our faces, if you know what I mean.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 11:19 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
For once I am inclined to agree with you...so let us at least die with a smile on our faces, if you know what I mean.
I am not sure I want to know...
Old Apr 15th 2008, 11:20 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Are you talking about the chickens getting a good stuffing?
Old Apr 15th 2008, 11:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

panic buy bread now too.
Kazakhstan has been the source of the cheapest wheat here for the last few months but they have just banned exports until next september!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 11:22 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by admon
Are you talking about the chickens getting a good stuffing?
Try again...
Old Apr 15th 2008, 11:23 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
panic buy bread now too.
Kazakhstan has been the source of the cheapest wheat here for the last few months but they have just banned exports until next september!
I'm ok, I have 2 loaves in the freezer, 1 in the bread bin and some ryvitas and crispbread for when the going gets really tough.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 11:24 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

mine won't touch chicken or tuna now...
try snappy toms....the fishy sachets mine love it!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 11:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
try snappy toms....the fishy sachets mine love it!
But the whole house MINGS when you open snappy tom. They will only eat it for a couple of days, then leave it like they do everything else..
We just have to keep changing everything they eat, as the wife just spoils them rotten.
Cheddar (mature of course), fresh fish, crab, pork scratchings, cheese and onion crisps (walkers only, obviously), you name it they are being fed it on a weekly basis.
No wonder when the whiskas is put in front of them they give you the 'why do you think I will eat this crap' look.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 11:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

I'm ok, I have 2 loaves in the freezer, 1 in the bread bin and some ryvitas and crispbread for when the going gets really tough.
why don't you just eat cardboard instead.
more taste and cheaper
Old Apr 15th 2008, 11:33 am
BE Forum Addict

why don't you just eat cardboard instead.
more taste and cheaper
One of the wifes 'diet' purchases, although with a bit of hummous and tomato, quite nice actually..
Old Apr 15th 2008, 12:08 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

But the whole house MINGS when you open snappy tom. They will only eat it for a couple of days, then leave it like they do everything else..
We just have to keep changing everything they eat, as the wife just spoils them rotten.
Cheddar (mature of course), fresh fish, crab, pork scratchings, cheese and onion crisps (walkers only, obviously), you name it they are being fed it on a weekly basis.
No wonder when the whiskas is put in front of them they give you the 'why do you think I will eat this crap' look.
You sound like my winging hubby! The cats come first......
He gets cross when i give them some of his fillet steak or salmon or feed them a pack of 50dhs prawns!!!????
Lou Lou do friskeys sachets now which ours love, but we have to rotate the food so that every meal is different. If your cats paws the ground near his bowl he thinks the food is shite!
Opening snappy toms with a hang over is the worse!!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 12:11 pm

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=MataHari;6211313]
Originally Posted by ScotsExpat

it's based on facts this time...
Are you willing to quote your sources.................
Old Apr 15th 2008, 12:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You sound like my winging hubby! The cats come first......
He gets cross when i give them some of his fillet steak or salmon or feed them a pack of 50dhs prawns!!!????
Lou Lou do friskeys sachets now which ours love, but we have to rotate the food so that every meal is different. If your cats paws the ground near his bowl he thinks the food is shite!
Opening snappy toms with a hang over is the worse!!
they will eat any of that stuff if they are hungry!
if they don't eat what you give them then they go hungry
Old Apr 15th 2008, 12:13 pm
Here comes the Sun

they will eat any of that stuff if they are hungry!
if they don't eat what you give them then they go hungry
Thats just plain mean.....
How would you like it if you had the meal everyday and it was horrid!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 12:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thats just plain mean.....
How would you like it if you had the meal everyday and it was horrid!
I used to cook for myself as a student. so I know exactly what its like!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.