Contents Insurance

Old Jun 8th 2014, 12:06 pm
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Contents Insurance

Anyone know of a broker who isn't a complete FWit? Been with Axa couple of years but price is going up so did insurancemarket and souq (I think, answer was not intelligible). Got RSA quote cheaper but the guy seems incapable of even getting my address correct! Does not fill me with confidence.
Old Jun 8th 2014, 12:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Brains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Contents Insurance

Originally Posted by mikewot View Post
Anyone know of a broker who isn't a complete FWit? Been with Axa couple of years but price is going up so did insurancemarket and souq (I think, answer was not intelligible). Got RSA quote cheaper but the guy seems incapable of even getting my address correct! Does not fill me with confidence.
click on the link directly above your post.... go on...
Old Jun 8th 2014, 12:35 pm
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brains1983 View Post
click on the link directly above your post.... go on...
Obviously a bit cryptic for me, I see no link
Old Jun 8th 2014, 12:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Brains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Global Eye offering a years free contents insurance for new customers...
Old Jun 8th 2014, 1:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

archie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to behold

Received a renewal quotation in the post from Axa this morning... a touch over AED700 for AED250k contents (plus all the rest - tenants liablity etc) didn't seem too bad compared to what I used to pay in the UK. Is your quote from them much different to that?
Old Jun 8th 2014, 1:15 pm
Account Closed

Thanks brains but YMMV, I don't see any adverts on this page

Originally Posted by archie159 View Post
Received a renewal quotation in the post from Axa this morning... a touch over AED700 for AED250k contents (plus all the rest - tenants liablity etc) didn't seem too bad compared to what I used to pay in the UK. Is your quote from them much different to that?
Mine was 395 for 75k contents! RSA was 285 for same same cover.
Old Jun 8th 2014, 1:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

archie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mikewot View Post
Thanks brains but YMMV, I don't see any adverts on this page

Mine was 395 for 75k contents! RSA was 285 for same same cover.
75k is not much cover... anyway, not a huge difference (less than 20 pounds). I'd just stick to Axa as they have a good reputation for settling claims and the hassle of changing has got to be more than AED110.
Old Jun 8th 2014, 1:32 pm
Account Closed

75k is not much cover...
I'm solo in a 1 bed Townhouse, not much needed for me.
anyway, not a huge difference (less than 20 pounds). I'd just stick to Axa as they have a good reputation for settling claims and the hassle of changing has got to be more than AED110.
Eeeekkkkk! Sacrilege! I'm a sweaty, we always look aroond tae save a poond!