British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Conspiricies and alternative topics... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/conspiricies-alternative-topics-599053/)

AnotherWorld Mar 21st 2009 9:17 pm

Conspiricies and alternative topics...

Is anyone else here intrigued by conspiricies, UFOs and other weird shizen ala 9/11, phoenix lights, government UFO disclosure etc?

Yes, I'm clinically ****ed up :blink:

The Dean Mar 21st 2009 10:17 pm

Re: Conspiricies and alternative topics...

Originally Posted by AnotherWorld (Post 7405049)
Is anyone else here intrigued by conspiricies, UFOs and other weird shizen ala 9/11, phoenix lights, government UFO disclosure etc?

.......... phoenix lights..................

............ yes I like Peter Kay too..............

AnotherWorld Mar 21st 2009 10:27 pm

I was actually about to list phoenix lights.
I dunno why Im drawn to such topics... i read abovetopsecret.com more than any other website.

3 things point themselves out to me more than any other;
-UFO coverup
-The ever increasing control of the worlds economy (and the world itself) by private and/or government powers (Rothschilds, NWO)
-Probably part of the one above, but the 9/11 thing. I could swear that you can see thermite dripping off the collapsing girders.....

B Bear Mar 22nd 2009 3:49 am

Originally Posted by AnotherWorld (Post 7405206)
I was actually about to list phoenix lights.
I dunno why Im drawn to such topics... i read abovetopsecret.com more than any other website. Because your life is so dull

3 things point themselves out to me more than any other;
-UFO coverup You watch too much X Files-The ever increasing control of the worlds economy (and the world itself) by private and/or government powers (Rothschilds, NWO) I can see we're heading for an Israeli bashing thing here - "the Jooz are all behind the problems of the world - haven't you read the protocols of the Elders of Zion? It's all in there" thread
-Probably part of the one above, but the 9/11 thing. I could swear that you can see thermite dripping off the collapsing girders.....

You probably saw melting and burning office chairs, but as you had never seen nor heard of thermite before you areas you point out quite drawn to such nonsense.:)

Hello.Kitty Mar 22nd 2009 7:43 am

oh yeah! Like the Wingdings thing! Or even better... the alleged (but apparently false) verse 9.11 in the Koran

deemi786 Mar 22nd 2009 7:50 am

Originally Posted by Hello.Kitty (Post 7406044)

how about the princess Di one.... sorry diana.

rowell Mar 22nd 2009 7:57 am

Originally Posted by AnotherWorld (Post 7405049)

Landing man on the moon, DID IT HAPPEN?

TGFKASE Mar 22nd 2009 7:59 am

Originally Posted by rowell (Post 7406080)
Landing man on the moon, DID IT HAPPEN?

Im in the no camp, along with the Kennedy assassination cover up....

AnotherWorld Mar 22nd 2009 9:20 am

Originally Posted by B Bear (Post 7405668)
You probably saw melting and burning office chairs, but as you had never seen nor heard of thermite before you areas you point out quite drawn to such nonsense.:)

Given that there is a lot of circumstantial evidence presented, including the 2 investigators of the 9/11 commission comments about government misstatements and accusing them of obstructing justice. One of them I believe calling for further investigation into the destruction of the WTC. The evidence leads me to believe soemthing out of the ordinary occured aside from 2 aircraft hitting the building. I've seen thermite in front of me burning, I've seen it in videos burning. Im not a chemist but it looks similar. I've never seen melting office chairs though :)

If you actually read the evidence presented you might also agree further investigation is necessary.

bimcnorth Mar 22nd 2009 1:56 pm

Conspiracy theories...:lol:

Let me give you one that I made up myself a drunk night in Zürich.
It´s about the top secret project called "Ummayyad"

Basically it was masterminded by the GCC during a secret meeting in Riyadh and its purpose was to break the back of the zionist "new world order" that thru their neo-conservative branch threatened the ruling hegemony in the arab world.
As the "NWO" relied on its control of the global finance and stock markets to feed its Wall Street stronghold and European branch it was decided that a major global financial crash must be orchestrated to ruin the banks and wipe out the equities of all entities controled by NWO.

To achieve that the GCC thru their SWF's committed $1 trillion that took strategic positions all over the world ready to let the bomb drop after their agents had made sure that the US and UK banks with a few exceptions was in no position to withstand a major blow.

The first victim was (no surprise) Lehman brothers, who coincidentally was later stripped and handed over to Barclays.
Barclays who are controled by gulf Sheikhs have been suspiciously profitable since the crisis started and have so far avoided most of the traps that have engulfed their competitors.
The continuing decline of the global stock markets have also seen a number of major buys by arab interests as they quickly have moved after their main targets despite making paper losses to the tune of hundreds of billions..Like GE or first and foremost Citigroup in the US, a major target that will be the watchdog the arab siege of Wall street.
As the "Zionists" was stunned by this avalanche of financial disasters that hit them in the face they where unable to stop the americans to ok the nuclear deals that have been signed. Deals that will see a number of nuclear plants pop up in the GCC countries while state of the art missile systems will be delivered to protect them thus making Israels position precarious etc etc..

I´ll stop here as I remembered that I kept it going for almost an hour..:o

My point is that if anyone mix truths, half-truths and downright lies you can make a damn good conspiracy theory..:thumbup:

typical Mar 22nd 2009 3:08 pm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...eptember11.usa

AnotherWorld Mar 22nd 2009 3:29 pm

Originally Posted by bimcnorth (Post 7406810)
My point is that if anyone mix truths, half-truths and downright lies you can make a damn good conspiracy theory..:thumbup:

You dont have any circumstantial or real evidence, only imagination. Thats a pretty big difference.

AnotherWorld Mar 22nd 2009 3:30 pm

Originally Posted by typical (Post 7406918)

I dont like this guy. He's the type of person to ridicule someone for not following the herd.

typical Mar 22nd 2009 3:39 pm

Originally Posted by AnotherWorld (Post 7406951)
I dont like this guy. He's the type of person to ridicule someone for not following the herd.

No he's not. :)

bimcnorth Mar 22nd 2009 3:51 pm

Originally Posted by AnotherWorld (Post 7406948)
You dont have any circumstantial or real evidence, only imagination. Thats a pretty big difference.

Thats beside the point..a good lie is more appealing than a bad truth :lol: