Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Confucius - man's best friend ?

Confucius - man's best friend ?

Old Dec 17th 2008, 7:40 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Confucius - man's best friend ?

I’ll probably be in the doghouse after posting this but, unlike some members on The Bored, I won’t be muzzled.

Has The Bored well and truly gone to the dogs? Is it a case of dog eat dog these days? Or, business as usual then.

Some people are dog tired of some BE posters acting like a bitch. Confucius worked like a dog to organise the 2008 Polls, yet he got a lot of dog's abuse for his efforts. Some said he made a dog's breakfast of it. Does Confucius have any idea who his real chums are any more? With pals like these...

While I admit that Confucius’s bark is much worse than his bite, however, he should not be brought to heel for daring to cock his leg against what some on The Bored wanted for the 2008 Poll. My best friend was barely in the job five minutes before there were attempts to publicly neuter him by some BE posters. These people were definitely barking up the wrong tree. Attempts to send him packing so soon with a flea in his ear must have been ruff on the poor laddie. How dastardly can you get? (or is that Mutley?).

While Confucius is no lapdog...he was happy as a flea in a doghouse to organise the 2008 Poll...especially as he could nominate himself more than once in some categories...basically so that he could Win a lot ! (woof ! woof !). I'm sure he'll be up for organising the 2009 Poll but, the way things are going, it’ll be like scaling Mount K2 (or is that K9?).

I say call of the dogs...who let these people off the leash? In the words of McEnroe...are these people Sirius ? Some people should take a paws for thought and let sleeping dogs lie.

Anyway, must rush... off to see a man about a dog.

MS. Lick! Lick!

PS. In jest - no offence intended. !

Last edited by MacScot; Dec 17th 2008 at 7:53 am.
Old Dec 17th 2008, 8:09 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Confucius - man's best friend ?

Originally Posted by MacScot
I’ll probably be in the doghouse after posting this but, unlike some members on The Bored, I won’t be muzzled.

Has The Bored well and truly gone to the dogs? Is it a case of dog eat dog these days? Or, business as usual then.

Some people are dog tired of some BE posters acting like a bitch. Confucius worked like a dog to organise the 2008 Polls, yet he got a lot of dog's abuse for his efforts. Some said he made a dog's breakfast of it. Does Confucius have any idea who his real chums are any more? With pals like these...

While I admit that Confucius’s bark is much worse than his bite, however, he should not be brought to heel for daring to cock his leg against what some on The Bored wanted for the 2008 Poll. My best friend was barely in the job five minutes before there were attempts to publicly neuter him by some BE posters. These people were definitely barking up the wrong tree. Attempts to send him packing so soon with a flea in his ear must have been ruff on the poor laddie. How dastardly can you get? (or is that Mutley?).

While Confucius is no lapdog...he was happy as a flea in a doghouse to organise the 2008 Poll...especially as he could nominate himself more than once in some categories...basically so that he could Win a lot ! (woof ! woof !). I'm sure he'll be up for organising the 2009 Poll but, the way things are going, it’ll be like scaling Mount K2 (or is that K9?).

I say call of the dogs...who let these people off the leash? In the words of McEnroe...are these people Sirius ? Some people should take a paws for thought and let sleeping dogs lie.

MS. Lick! Lick!

You a bit barking today MacScottie???

Don't bother a shitzu about those Bassets.
There's always a couple - Jack? Russell ? baying for blood.Hound them out towards Labrador or feed em to the Dingos.
Always some mutt,thinks he's top dog trying to put a spaniel in the works.
Come hell or dalmation-you can't be rid of the rabid curs.
Anyways, the polls are for fun and I think the Chow did well
Goodboy,give him a quick pat on the head a worm cake and packet of Bob Martins, he'll lick you for ever.

ps. I haven't a scooby what you are on about........
Old Dec 17th 2008, 8:10 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

I am more of a cat person myself...
Old Dec 17th 2008, 11:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

MS. Lick! Lick!

Alright MacCloggie, can you be a bit more specific???
Who was unhhappy with what???
You and everyone else has seen the transparency which the whole damn poll process was undertaken with, so I appreciate whoever has anything let them come forward and say it to my face...I won't bite...I'll just send someone else...
Old Dec 17th 2008, 11:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
You and everyone else has seen the transparency which the whole damn poll process was undertaken with, so I appreciate whoever has anything let them come forward and say it to my face...I won't bite...I'll just send someone else...
Dont send Gucci, he only shags!
Old Dec 17th 2008, 12:29 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
Jeez...just re-read the posts...I can't take you by the paw through them all. Anyway, it's all in the past...let sleeping dogs lie !

Your'e reading too much into it...it was just a ruse to use my canine sayings and expressions. The spirit of the post put you in a good light...n'est-ce pas ?
Old Dec 17th 2008, 1:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Jeez...just re-read the posts...I can't take you by the paw through them all. Anyway, it's all in the past...let sleeping dogs lie !

Your'e reading too much into it...it was just a ruse to use my canine sayings and expressions. The spirit of the post put you in a good light...n'est-ce pas ?
he mistakenly thought you were hounding him...

MM, xx
Old Dec 17th 2008, 1:18 pm
A bubbly-jock...

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
he mistakenly thought you were hounding him...

MM, xx
...at least you've got the idea
Old Dec 17th 2008, 1:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

...at least you've got the idea
well it did make me paws for thought...

MM, xx
Old Dec 17th 2008, 1:41 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
well it did make me paws for thought...

MM, xx
you are all barking
Old Dec 18th 2008, 10:47 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

MS. Lick! Lick!

thats AWFUL man....
Old Dec 18th 2008, 12:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Will everyone please stop with the doggy-style????

It's getting me over-excited.
Old Dec 18th 2008, 6:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

MacCloggie, you are really wasting my bandwidth...
Shame on you...Now go sit in the corner...Bad boy...
Old Dec 18th 2008, 6:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

God has C ever done a snow job........
Old Dec 18th 2008, 7:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by willmore
God has C ever done a snow job........
No... I'm more of a fan of the missionary postiion...Or the screaming lotus...And on Saturdays, the quarterback position...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.