for Conf and Alexa

Old Jun 25th 2009, 12:47 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: for Conf and Alexa

Originally Posted by commander
exactly, my friends know my real side and thats what bothers me. I think its hilarious that people throw thier toys out of the pram over comments on a random forum..it clearly is a major part in thier lives..sad ****s..

Take LH...he gets grief galore but he just ignores it and gives it back..
you are just as bad mister...which is ok, but just admit it, don't pretend you are any different...cause you are not, and probably most of us aren't...it's easy to dish but it's generally a bit harder to take it and that is only human, nothing wrong about that.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 12:48 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Sounds good - what's yours?
I quite fancy a Bloody Mary...
Old Jun 25th 2009, 12:50 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
you are just as bad mister...which is ok, but just admit it, don't pretend you are any different...cause you are not, and probably most of us aren't...it's easy to dish but it's generally a bit harder to take it and that is only human, nothing wrong about that.
well i wouldnt go crying to mods and everyone if some random piss taking stranger called my wife a tart thats for sure...i would have responded along the lines of 'she learnt it all from your mother' or suchlike..

some things do bother me of course, name calling doesnt..years in the forces put paid to that....my wife and mother have been called allsorts..
Old Jun 25th 2009, 12:50 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

my speciality...
Old Jun 25th 2009, 12:55 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

oh nice, but do you have all that horrible stuff in there?

I'm more than happy with plain tomato juice and vodka.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 12:55 pm
hmmmm...nice

well i wouldnt go crying to mods and everyone if some random piss taking stranger called my wife a tart thats for sure...i would have responded along the lines of 'she learnt it all from your mother' or suchlike..

some things do bother me of course, name calling doesnt..years in the forces put paid to that....my wife and mother have been called allsorts..
no well, that is not what I am talking about...the whole mod thing is besides the point...
but you, just as others, and myself as well, love to dish it but when it comes to taking it, it doesn't always go gracefully...you have a way of 'ending' an argument by giving just that last little push and you like to have the last word, now if you truly didn't care, you would just let it go, but you never do...and again...I am not judging you for that and I am probably as bad, but what annoys me is when you make out you never care, cause that just isn't true soldier...
Old Jun 25th 2009, 12:56 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

maybe so but that is crossing the line a bit, I wouldn't be too impressed if you mentioned my wife.
hmmmm...nice

my speciality...
I am waiting...
banned

maybe so but that is crossing the line a bit, I wouldn't be too impressed if you mentioned my wife.
i didnt know you were married, i just assumed you were gay..
Old Jun 25th 2009, 12:57 pm
hmmmm...nice

oh nice, but do you have all that horrible stuff in there?

I'm more than happy with plain tomato juice and vodka.
I don't particularly need a forrest in it, lol...
Old Jun 25th 2009, 12:57 pm
banned

no well, that is not what I am talking about...the whole mod thing is besides the point...
but you, just as others, and myself as well, love to dish it but when it comes to taking it, it doesn't always go gracefully...you have a way of 'ending' an argument by giving just that last little push and you like to have the last word, now if you truly didn't care, you would just let it go, but you never do...and again...I am not judging you for that and I am probably as bad, but what annoys me is when you make out you never care, cause that just isn't true soldier...
im not biting...
Old Jun 25th 2009, 12:58 pm
banned

I don't particularly need a forrest in it, lol...
clameto juice
celery salt
vodka (tonnes)
ice
wocester sauce
tobasco
ground black pepper
Old Jun 25th 2009, 12:59 pm
banned

fair enough...i guess im just immune to that kind of schoolyard bollox...
Old Jun 25th 2009, 12:59 pm
hmmmm...nice

oh, and you're a bit of a woman as well, cause you don't forget what has been said years ago and you will bring it up...and if you really didn't care, you'd not do that either...
(and I recognise that cause I am the same, I am the first to admit that...)
Old Jun 25th 2009, 1:00 pm
hmmmm...nice

clameto juice
celery salt
vodka (tonnes)
ice
wocester sauce
tobasco
ground black pepper
yeah, sounds like it would do me nicely...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.