Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Comic Relief - Red Nose Day

Comic Relief - Red Nose Day

Old Mar 11th 2009, 3:32 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comic Relief - Red Nose Day

Originally Posted by admon
so that makes the PR machine thieving 90% of the proceeds ok does it?
no it doesn't but do you have any proof that they nick 90% of the takings or is it just your guess. I enjoy Comic Relief.
Old Mar 11th 2009, 3:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
no it doesn't but do you have any proof that they nick 90% of the takings or is it just your guess. I enjoy Comic Relief.
do you have any proof they don't?

it's a bit like Michael Jackson. How can people enjoy his music, pay money to see him in concert, when they really 'know' what he is..
Old Mar 11th 2009, 3:35 pm
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

have you seen the comic relief song though? Nessa and Bryn out of Gavin and Stacey, it's brill!
I'm afraid I haven't, but I do love Gavin and Stacey and I have to admit I have a rather irrational crush on Smithy
Old Mar 12th 2009, 4:50 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
I'm afraid I haven't, but I do love Gavin and Stacey and I have to admit I have a rather irrational crush on Smithy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ubee4sieYU

love it
Old Mar 12th 2009, 9:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
i love her, her show when she went round the states meeting different people was completely hilarious...it's amazing the stuff she can get away with asking that anyone else would get a thump for...

MM, xx
Oh i think she is fab too..... when she did the BAFTA red carpet , she was outrageous
Old Mar 12th 2009, 12:14 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

you know he's going out with the lass who plays his sister?

HONK!

Old Mar 12th 2009, 12:16 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Spugsy
you know he's going out with the lass who plays his sister?

HONK!

http://m.gmgrd.co.uk/res/303.$plit/C...em_0_image.jpg
their tits match
Old Mar 12th 2009, 12:22 pm
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

their tits match
Aaahhh, he is a porker, but there is something about a man with such a great sense of humour...
Old Mar 12th 2009, 12:31 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Aaahhh, he is a porker, but there is something about a man with such a great sense of humour...
he writes the programme as well doesn't he? Do they both do it?
Old Mar 12th 2009, 12:34 pm
Concierge

he writes the programme as well doesn't he? Do they both do it?
yeah him and Nessa
Old Mar 12th 2009, 12:43 pm
why ayeeeee man!

yeah him and Nessa
nessa was in 'nighty night' with the woman who is the one with the useless husband, did you watch that when it was on? a bit crackers but pretty good.

This lass:
Old Mar 12th 2009, 2:40 pm
Concierge

nessa was in 'nighty night' with the woman who is the one with the useless husband, did you watch that when it was on? a bit crackers but pretty good.

This lass: http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/content/...ad_396x222.jpg
yes I had series 1 and 2 of Nighty Nighty, she is called Julia something? she was in Gavin and Stacey as well
Old Mar 13th 2009, 9:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

nowt worse than going for a pint and having some fat bloke in a nappy waving a ****ing tin at me trying to collect money whilst his mate is dressed as elvis and his other mate as a ****ing panda bear or some such shit.
PMSL .............Quality Spugs, Quality !